What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do the players browse these forums?

Sterling

Juniors
Hey there fellow eels fans.

Was out in town last night at Docks hotel and bumped into afew of the boys. Timmy,burty, chalky, ash and pig.

Pig was still pissed about the dissalowed try and so he should.

Spoke to ash for about a good 15 minutes and asked him about his release to the cowboys. He just told me that he cant answer that question at this stage.......meaning it must be true about his release i guess......

Then i asked him as to weather any of the boys browse these forums..... his face just dropped and he replied yes. He told me that it realy hurts the players when all of us on here bag the f**k out of them. "its not a good feeling when you know that the eels fans hate you" ..... " we dont need fans to make personal attacks on us if we played badly .... we know it already"
I basically told him he should stay away from them.... and that i can understand how hard it must be to get on the field knowing that most fans dont want you there .... imagine the added pressure?

how about we try and get behind our players for a change and stop crucifying them ...... supporting the Parramatta eels club means we should support its players aswell ..... cause without them... there is no club.
Dont get me wrong .. im sure ive bagged players in the past but i wont be doing it again .... the players are under enough pressure to perform without us ready to jump down their throats and bag them on a public forum.

and if your reading this ash .... good luck with your future endevours.

Avenger

Immortal
Ash if you and the "other boys" are reading this,

If I had my way, you, Burt and Morris would be charged with Obtaining a benefit by deception.

Basically your form does not justify your wages. If you were in private industry you would be sacked a long time ago.

As far as the forwards go I believe that if a player like Cannings is on about $200,000 then Hindmarsh should be on about $600,000.

Sterling

Juniors
Avenger said:
Ash if you and the "other boys" are reading this,

If I had my way, you, Burt and Morris would be charged with Obtaining a benefit by deception.

Basically your form does not justify your wages. If you were in private industry you would be sacked along time ago.

good one ... you just proved to all on this forum what a wanker you are ..... good job !!

wittyz chick

Coach
:shock: I never knew that I think Brett Finch used too but not our players ... I don't think I bag players that much but will refrain from bagging them anyway now

Avenger

Immortal
Sterling said:
good one ... you just proved to all on this forum what a wanker you are ..... good job !!

I'm a realist. You and the s*ftcocks that you want to protect are the wankers.

PIG

Juniors
Sounds like Ash and his Mum browse them together.....I don't think anyone else would bother.

What does he think he's gonna read after the way he plays?

Avenger

Immortal
PIG said:
Sounds like Ash and his Mum browse them together.....I don't think anyone else would bother.

What does he think he's gonna read after the way he plays?

I know. Poor little lamb.

Life is so tough.

Avenger

Immortal
Sterling said:
your a bandwagoner .... and ofcourse as you proved b4 ...a wanker

Listen arsewipe, I started supporting this club while you were still swimming in your dad's scrotum. I am a life member and have watched more games and spent more money on the eels then your whole family.

Now go and tuck Ashley in to bed, he's scared of the dark.

Tyler Durden

Juniors
YOU ARE KIDDING STERLO

these poor little precious darlings earn in 1 year than most of us will in about 10 years - and the poor little diddums are getting upset about what they are reading on the forums ????

give us a break. from the immense pressure that they are under, you would think that they are making life or death decisions, or deciding the fate of nations. all they are deciding is how to put a footy over a line more than another mob.

newmanj

Juniors
Each and every one of us is entitled to express their opinion. You may or may not agree. But you are entitled to express it!. And if people dont like the opinions expressed, DONT READ THEM.

Avenger

Immortal
newmanj said:
Each and every one of us is entitled to express their opinion. You may or may not agree. But you are entitled to express it!. And if people dont like the opinions expressed, DONT READ THEM.

Then perhaps when I express mine I should not be called a wanker.

Sterling

Juniors
Avenger said:
Listen arsewipe, I started supporting this club while you were still swimming in your dad's scrotum. I am a life member and have watched more games and spent more money on the eels then your whole family.

Now go and tuck Ashley in to bed, he's scared of the dark.

last year everyone here loved morris .... this year after 4 rounds everyone wants his head ... thats what i call a fickle supporter with no loyalty ... and you fall into that category ..... and after bragging about how long you have suppoted the eels ...thats embarassing ......

hang your head in shame

Sterling

Juniors
Avenger said:
Then perhaps when I express mine I should not be called a wanker.

but you are one .... you proved it in your post ....

now unless you prove otherwise .... you will always be one in my eyes ....

thats just my opinion;-)

Avenger

Immortal
Sterling said:
last year everyone here loved morris .... this year after 4 rounds everyone wants his head ... thats what i call a fickle supporter with no loyalty ... and you fall into that category ..... and after bragging about how long you have suppoted the eels ...thats embarassing ......

hang your head in shame

Read everyone one of my posts. I have never supported Morris at 5/8th!!

Don't get your knickers in a knot just because I do not like a player that you may like. Next year you won't have to worry because most of the misfits will be gone.

Avenger

Immortal
Sterling said:
but you are one .... you proved it in your post ....

now unless you prove otherwise .... you will always be one in my eyes ....

thats just my opinion;-)

And you my friend are a f*ckwit. ;-)

Hellsy

Immortal
I'll agree with you Sterling.
Not on the basis that the boys 'may' read what we say, but because I agree that we should fully support them in everything they do and they don't need to hear from us how crap they played.. they already know it.

However this is a place where people come to express their opinions of which they are entitled to do so, so I don't think anything will change. Nice post though!

Latest posts