What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do we dare to dream???

Engine

Juniors
For the first time since 2005...a word popped up into my brain. Premiership!

I didn't believe we could do it until now. We are a 50/50 chance against any team in the comp. Our defence inm the last 4 weeks has resembled 05.

Eddie.

Bench
Engine, we need to make the 8 first..

and we are far from home. May need to win 2 from 3 against quality opposition.

Notsaying we cant do it but we have been playing some utterly pathetic and out of form sides lately. And we have done the job by winning them all

Parra, Titans and Dogs will present a huge challange.

Engine

Juniors
Funny enough, the last time I felt that we were going to win it was also at Shark Park in 2005. We are in this comp guys!!!

Engine

Juniors
Our 1, 6 and 9 are sorted and blitzing them. Moltzed is far exceeding my expectations of him as a footballer.

Martinplace

Juniors
You have delusions of grandeur.
The tigers are only good at piling points against weak teams.

Go pull your pud Cerne? Six games straight has got us in the semis (just about).

I'm with Engine, its what footy is all about, dreaming your team can do it? What they have shown over the 6 games, of course they can do it, you can only -play & beat who uyou are playing against & they did it with style to day.

I have to admit about 8 weeks ago I was writing them off & calling for Sheens head, I am not sure what has caused the turn around, but what the f**k, we are winning & f**k the lot of them, go you good things.

Worry about next week, next week.

sando88

Not a Moderator
we need to beat parra, a loss and we are out of the 8 and are looking needing to win last 2 games. but a win we are on 28 points a good f/a should make the top 8 and a good chance to beat either titans or dogs

Ninja

Juniors
I have to admit about 8 weeks ago I was writing them off & calling for Sheens head, I am not sure what has caused the turn around,

What?? Youre not sure what has caused the turnaround?? Its simple : Morris out of the halves = WIN
Only took supercoach 2+ years to work it out. FFS if Morris was out of the halves from the start of the year we'd be worrying about which venue we would be playing our HOME semi final right now

Mascot Tiger

Juniors
Pleased with the game today.. Glad we went on with it and didnt let them back in the game. Mitch brown try was a joke. clearly you can drop kick it now and score a try. Moltzen was outstanding today as were Marshall and Farah. Lui was solid not spectacular but on a day like today he didnt need to be.
Cant wait till Friday night should be an absolute corker, both teams in very good form. Somehow we need to stop Hayne i dont know how though after watching him last night. Main thing im worried about is we are playing at night, i would be feeling more comfortable if it was on saunday afternoon :D
also how good is Mullany in our under 20s squad? i really hope we hang on to alot of these youngsters and not let them go to other clubs where they may shine

sando88

Not a Moderator
marshall is gaining alot of confidence and running the ball which is great to see.

i don't think hayne will be the problem. we need to cut down the big boppers like fui fui. the thing which will kill us is the offloads (sharks scored off one today), that is our only main concern in defence imo, but quite a big one

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
No way. If we were real contenders we would of won todays game 60-0

Those soft tries and soft turnovers (Heighingtons springs to mind) - holding the ball on the last will hurt us against good teams.

At best we will come 8th.

Expect a 40-12 victory in the Eels favour come friday night.

Hanscholo

Bench
You guys are in with a shot. But i guess this form only makes the rest of the season and the last 4 years seem kind of strange doesnt it.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
For sure, but I dont think we are in with a chance at all, we may creep in and be knocked off first round. Thus making it pointless to break our undefeated finals streak. :p

westie

Bench
Everything starts against the Eels, we've beaten sh*t and out of form teams so far. The Eels are back in form and we all know they're our bogey team. It will be the real yard stick of where we're at.