What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you like Head?

Fully fit and at his best, Matthew Head is:

• Better than Sherwin's best

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • About the same

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Not as good as Sherwin's best

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

watatank

Coach
nqboy said:
Assuming he can get over his injuries and get back to his best, is he as good as or better than, say, Brent Sherwin was at his best?

Yes.

Shame his knees are fcked.

thommo4pm

Coach
Rabbitohs2005 said:
I havent seen or heard of him since 2005 or 2006, has he been in prems for the dragons for a while.

I Just assumed he has been in the ESL.

Brett Firman was a great player then, but Matt Head imo was still a better player than Firman.

once he made First Grade, he succeeded any expectations to hold the No.7 Jersey, once Head was there, Firman played very little games in first grade, unless head was injured

Head got injured in 2005, then got injured again in 2006.

Firman broke his leg very badly early on in 2004 and was out for the remainder of the 2004 season.

Saints released Firman and kept Head, then Head got injured, he had not been sitting in PL for 2 years.

nqboy

First Grade
Yeah, sorry, tried to add the poll but couldn't so had to create another thread. Mods can merge. Also, should have made it a public poll so we see what the neutral voters voted.

KillKillerKill

Juniors
I don't like all the lame puns associated with his surname.

It isn't even half funny the first time unless you are the type of person who likes Rodney Rude.

But I would be happy for him to be at my club.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
nqboy said:
Yeah, sorry, tried to add the poll but couldn't so had to create another thread. Mods can merge. Also, should have made it a public poll so we see what the neutral voters voted.
Merged.

I'll have a look but I don't think I can make it public after it has been set up.

Packy

Bench
Both at their best are equal imo. Would not mind one bit if Head came to teh Dogs.

thommo4pm said:
Head got injured in 2005, then got injured again in 2006.

Firman broke his leg very badly early on in 2004 and was out for the remainder of the 2004 season.

Saints released Firman and kept Head, then Head got injured, he had not been sitting in PL for 2 years.

oh k, thanks.