What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 113 51.6%

• Total voters
I seriously cant believe some of the stuff being posted today.

The greatest coach ever cant reprogram a team at half time. If put the whole left edge players on the right to fix the problem you whinge because we weakened our left edge.
But surely it would work for a little while. Then when they figure it out we switch back. And so on and so forth.

T-Boon

Coach
The greatest coach ever cant reprogram a team at half time. If put the whole left edge players on the right to fix the problem you whinge because we weakened our left edge.

It wasn't the personnel it was the structure or the plan or something.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
I seriously cant believe some of the stuff being posted today.

BA said last night that the squad have practised against South's shape in opposed sessions 1000 times before. He just shook his head watching his right side forget what they have learnt.

My 2c is that we actually defended really well against (say) Broncos and they threw everything at our right side and they could not convert to the success of Souths. No surprise that the Bunnies are the comp leaders, they did some serious Jedi moves on us.

eel01s

Bench
How can you expect BA to fix the defence at half time when it hasn't been fixed all season?

Whatever system he is using it sure ain't working.

El Diablo

Post Whore
How can you expect BA to fix the defence at half time when it hasn't been fixed all season?

Whatever system he is using it sure ain't working.
he's a fraud and anyone who can't see that is in denial or has the intellect of roadkill

or they could be swallowing Arthur's man juice

Noise

Coach
BA said last night that the squad have practised against South's shape in opposed sessions 1000 times before. He just shook his head watching his right side forget what they have learnt.

Seems like the players aren't responding to the coaching staff. That right side included a bunch of senior players too: Taka, Gutho, Mennings along with Gennings.

emjaycee

Coach
I reckon BA coached Mennings to rush up in defence on his inside man and leave Gennings isolated and needing to come over as well, resulting in a gap as wide as Sydney Heads for Rennings to score 4 tries.
I mean what other excuse is there?

Gronk

Staff member
Seems like the players aren't responding to the coaching staff. That right side included a bunch of senior players too: Taka, Gutho, Mennings along with Gennings.

Agree. Players get paid massive coin to do tasks that get drilled into them. Astonishing how they can forget how to defend set pieces. Sack all four ?

eel01s

Bench
I reckon BA coached Mennings to rush up in defence on his inside man and leave Gennings isolated and needing to come over as well, resulting in a gap as wide as Sydney Heads for Rennings to score 4 tries.
Well Mennings should be in Wenty, no?

Gronk

Staff member

Exotic bets in Mumbai. They are all in on it with that Eddie merkin*.

* satire Eddie, so f**k off.
wave.gif

emjaycee

Coach
Well Mennings should be in Wenty, no?
FFS mate, this is the "BA is a shit coach" thread, so you can only post in here about the mistakes BA makes and how shit his coaching is. If you want to talk about how a 250 game, former Origin representative and international player is horribly out of form and making reserve grade decisions in defence, find another thread.

T-Boon

Coach
If Arthur reckons they have practice 1000 times against Souths "shape" you have to wonder if it was last years shape. Brad seems a year off the pace. I'd tell him he has two weeks to get everything fixed to perfection or he is coaching reserve grade for the rest of the season.

emjaycee

Coach
If Arthur reckons they have practice 1000 times against Souths "shape" you have to wonder if it was last years shape. Brad seems a year off the pace. I'd tell him he has two weeks to get everything fixed to perfection or he is coaching reserve grade for the rest of the season.
You've never run a multi-million dollar company where employees have contracts and stuff have you?

#justguessingbetimright

Gronk

Staff member

Clipboard01.jpg

Latest posts