What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.7%

• Total voters

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
Should be interesting to see how this polls.

I've seen enough to say he has had enough time and failing miserably.

Goodbye

crocodile

Bench
Is there a plethora of top quality coaches without a gig just waiting for that phone call from the Eels.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yes up 5-1. Can yes maintain its early lead or will the deathriders stumble across this thread and even up the score?

Gronk

Staff member
200w.gif

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
Yes this poll was definitely needed as there really hasn't been enough discussion on this topic
Well fortunately for myself I have a life and dont' spend all day reading this forum unlike losers like yourself.

I think it's a very relavant question and interesting to see it in a poll.

Funny thing is if another one of you loser LU regulars posted this poll you would all be praising yourselves. There's a reason why no one new joins this forum as all you sad merkins have your own little boys club and think your all cool.

Grown men posting all day in a forum, yet you morons make fun of other's. .....lol at the irony.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Anyway, who gives a f**k? It’s the poll results everyone is interested in.

No has clawed back and its now 5-5.

Avenger

Immortal
He should be given until the end of this season despite my anger. The problem now is future recruitment. Every player wants to know who the coach will be and that is why a decision must be made soon about 2019 and beyond.

Last edited:

hybrideel

Bench
Yes my 0.7 posts per day average is undeniable proof that I spend all day on the forums and have no life other than hoping for likes from strangers.
You know me so well

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Still 5-5. Who knows which way this will go?

I don’t know about you other forum losers with no life but I’ll be watching this one all night...