What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 109 48.2%
  • No

Votes: 117 51.8%

• Total voters

chiefy1

Bench

Seems like BA is a real people person.

How can you chase when you don't have quick outside backs?
Talagi is useless and very slow.

Blaze made a 105kg power centre look like Usain Bolt twice. He's totally useless as a centre or winger. Then we go an offer him 500k.

What a joke Parramatta management is.

Chipmunk

Coach
Is Troy Warner the tragic with a garage full of Parra shit? Seems like a nice enough guy but I’m certain he uses stubbie holders.

stubbie holders are bad? ... lol
Stubbie holders are actually a staple in Thailand. I never really thought they did that much until you notice the stark difference in the heat and humidity of Thailand and the significant difference in keeping a beer bottle cold compared to not using one.

Eelogical

Referee
Stubbie holders are actually a staple in Thailand. I never really thought they did that much until you notice the stark difference in the heat and humidity of Thailand and the significant difference in keeping a beer bottle cold compared to not using one.
Real Aussies would never let a beer go hot, even without a stubbie holder.

Latest posts