What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 110 48.7%
  • No

Votes: 116 51.3%

• Total voters
cat butt GIF

Incorrect

Coach
I wouldnt mind a new thread and do a countdown of ranking them from 137 down to 1 and give us a running summary.

I'll start

137 - Round 19, 2018 v Canterbury at Homebush.

A bludger of a night that had the crowd begging for the game to end after 10 mins.
#136 - Round 1 2020, also v Canterbury. Eels win 8-2 (from memory), Reed Mahoney only try of the match... Another bludger of a game, a Thursday night special....i was there begging to be euthanased.....

King-Gutho94

Coach
#136 - Round 1 2020, also v Canterbury. Eels win 8-2 (from memory), Reed Mahoney only try of the match... Another bludger of a game, a Thursday night special....i was there begging to be euthanased.....
#135 - Round 22, 2015 v Penrith in Darwin - Score was 10-4

Reece Robinson scored a 85m try to win the game in the final 10 mins but it was a typical Darwin game messy with shit attack & a lot of errors though BA explained why our attack was shit.

Arthur explains blunt attack

It was by no means the most entertaining game of football, as both teams struggled to have an impact in attack, but Eels coach Brad Arthur insisted after the win over Penrith that he'd much rather see great effort from his team than great attacking execution.

"First half I thought we defended really well - at one stage I thought we made 100 tackles more," Arthur said.

"Defensively we used up a fair bit of gas and when we got into the other end of the field we were just too tired for the boys to get into position properly.

"Our attack was ugly tonight but to the credit of the playing group they toughed it out.

"At the time during the game I'd much rather better execution, but the end result playing tough like that is really pleasing for them."

Latest posts