What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 110 48.7%
  • No

Votes: 116 51.3%

• Total voters

Scootsie

Juniors
He’d be a good fit at the Knights.
I thought the Eels jumped the gun a bit. A few more games and I think the Eels would be one of the teams battling for the 8. Moses injuries didn’t help his cause, but the squad has remained quite capable.

Scootsie

Juniors
Well, my point is that the Eels went to sh1t once he was sacked, and although they weren’t winning, they looked way better than they did after his sacking. It’s like the Eels’ board just gave up completely on season ‘24 and thus, unlike Arthur who stuck solid, the Eels board gave up on the players they have.
You can say what you like about Arthur’s coaching tactics, but he is one coach who has tenacity and loyalty to players. Unlike AOB at the Knights who is culling his squad and recruiting because of his own failings. Newcastle need a coach who can work with what they‘ve got over longer periods of time, rather than this roster full stuff.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Well, my point is that the Eels went to sh1t once he was sacked, and although they weren’t winning, they looked way better than they did after his sacking. It’s like the Eels’ board just gave up completely on season ‘24 and thus, unlike Arthur who stuck solid, the Eels board gave up on the players they have.
You can say what you like about Arthur’s coaching tactics, but he is one coach who has tenacity and loyalty to players. Unlike AOB at the Knights who is culling his squad and recruiting because of his own failings. Newcastle need a coach who can work with what they‘ve got over longer periods of time, rather than this roster full stuff.

BA isn't a bad coach but he was no longer good for us and probably should of been marched a day after the gf but can you imagine if they did that?

Scootsie

Juniors
BA isn't a bad coach but he was no longer good for us and probably should of been marched a day after the gf but can you imagine if they did that?

It makes more sense to me, and it would have less disruption on the players and the season. Less players looking to get out of their contracts.
Another club often benefits when a player or coach needs an obvious change of scenery.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You must of missed the Canberra, Dolphins and Storm floggings. We’ve only won 2 games under Baz but we have been in most games and unlucky not to have won at least 2 or 3 more. Especially with half our top side out.