What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 109 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 118 52.0%

• Total voters
Was lucky enough to watch leeds v Wigan this morning...lol
Leeds got annihilated 38-0.
Bevan French made old Arfur look absolutely clueless...he carved them up.
Leeds were pathetic...supercoach won't have them in the semis.
Watched his presser as well. Rinse repeat
BA has now failed twice in the one season, on two different continents.

We're well rid of him... best of luck to Leeds who extended him on the basis of nothing, and to Perth who may inherit the guy (and both his sons) if their expansion bit gets approved.

Pou's clearly a joke - an unfunny one - but there is enjoyment at every opportunity in giving it to someone so bored in life and clearly intent on attempting to troll his fellow Eels fans...

Soto

Bench
BA has now failed twice in the one season, on two different continents.

We're well rid of him... best of luck to Leeds who extended him on the basis of nothing, and to Perth who may inherit the guy (and both his sons) if their expansion bit gets approved.

Pou's clearly a joke - an unfunny one - but there is enjoyment at every opportunity in giving it to someone so bored in life and clearly intent on attempting to troll his fellow Eels fans...
I reckon Bevan French and Jai Field had extra delight in that victory...
It was an insipid performance by Leeds which brought back unwanted memories of how BA coached Eels looked like they had no interest in even being on the same field...
I thought we may have had a 1st this yr...sacked twice in the same season.
Leeds hierarchy must admire mediocrity cause they extended him

emjaycee

Coach
Fu*k Bevan is fast! Interesting he's playing 5/8. He was carving up as 5/8 in our 2s when BA froze him out.
Sorry Gaz, but that is a little bit of revisionist theory there mate.

French played a total of 2 games at 5/8 for Wenty (our 2's) and both of those early in 2019. The rest of his NSW Cup games were on the Wing or at Fullback.

And BA froze him out of FG because he refused to put his body on the line and do the work required to be an NRL winger. Perfect for ESL though.

Soto

Bench
That's right because motivating players isn't the coaches job. Once you get the Bea Arthur freeze you are gorrrrrrrrne!!!! Unless you are needed in a GF of course.
Just like his motivational half time speeches where the team would be asleep for the first 15-20 mins and decide to play with 7 mins to go or just not show up at all

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Everybody on here was happy to see the back of French when he was dropped from FG.
Not everyone....

It was obvious that French wasn't happy with BAs gameplan which required French to be nothing more than a battering ram taking hit ups on kick returns and zero expansive footy....

A guy with the skills he had was being wasted under BA....it's obvious he wasn't putting in cause he wanted out....and I don't blame him

Gazzamatta

Coach

French played a total of 2 games at 5/8 for Wenty (our 2's) and both of those early in 2019. The rest of his NSW Cup games were on the Wing or at Fullback.

And BA froze him out of FG because he refused to put his body on the line and do the work required to be an NRL winger. Perfect for ESL though.
He was a massive try scorer the season prior. Something effected his state of mind. Maybe Gutho getting preference over him but it wasn't handled well from the other side of the coin as well. We've learned when BA has a hissy fit the communication breaks down severely.
Regardless, I thought he was terrific in the 2s at 5/8. I reckon your "2 games only" is a bit of a stretch. If I said I saw him play 6 at least 5 times with the "1" on his back would that be proof enough? 😁

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Was lucky enough to watch leeds v Wigan this morning...lol
Leeds got annihilated 38-0.
Bevan French made old Arfur look absolutely clueless...he carved them up.
Leeds were pathetic...supercoach won't have them in the semis.
Watched his presser as well. Rinse repeat
Bevan French has been carving everyone up in the Super League. The game over there suits him. He has scored almost 70 tries in three years.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
There's always plenty of that around here.

ffs

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Not everyone....

It was obvious that French wasn't happy with BAs gameplan which required French to be nothing more than a battering ram taking hit ups on kick returns and zero expansive footy....

A guy with the skills he had was being wasted under BA....it's obvious he wasn't putting in cause he wanted out....and I don't blame him
He's not an NRL calibre winger and not as good in the spine as Gutherson and Drown. How many other NRL clubs wanted him?

Latest posts