What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dob In A Thug `Dogs

Zetland Zoo

Juniors
I am far from a Dog's fan, in fact I don't attend matches against them because I have never been to a Dog's match without some sort of problem from a group of fans. I tried varying the area in which I viewed the match, but the problems seemed to be all over the ground.

This seems to me to be a very positive and proactive move, for the detractors how about you come up with a better idea. This is a difficult problem for the club and I thought long and hard about what they could do to fix it. The direction that they have chosen is a good one in my opinion of course it will need to be tuned as time goes on, but a good start.

I wish them all the luck because this is a virus that if not checked will infect all clubs eventually. Pointing the finger at one club and not being part of the solution for them will see your own club suffer in the end, so wake up.

ucantseeme

Juniors
I think you're forgetting one inportant thing, dogs fans never tell the truth, never ever!

If a bulldog fan says "He hit me for no reason" what they really mean is "Me and my cousin hit him for no reason".

If a bulldog fan says "I was being racially abused" what they really mean is "I was racially abusing them".

If a bulldog fan says "It's not my knife" what they really mean is "Yes it is my knife".

If a bulldog fan says "We're just here to have a good time, we don't want any trouble" what they really mean is "Our idea of a good time is to go to the footy and start trouble".

If a bulldog fan says "Congratulations on your teams great victory" what they really mean is "Since we lost I am gonna stab you at the train station afterwards".

I wish I was joking, but I'm not.

melon....

Coach
How do you stop the Dogs thugs? You flame throw the whole ferking Grandstand..............................................................................kidding.

Dogs Of War

Coach
The Dogs have been doing things about these issues for ages now. Camera viewing the crowd, more beefed up security. This endevor is just another way for the Bulldogs to identify the troubles makers that are missed. The hotline will allow you to ring up while the trouble is occuring so security can come around and help resolve the issue.

Cammo

Bench
ucantseeme said:
I think you're forgetting one inportant thing, dogs fans never tell the truth, never ever!

If a bulldog fan says "He hit me for no reason" what they really mean is "Me and my cousin hit him for no reason".

If a bulldog fan says "I was being racially abused" what they really mean is "I was racially abusing them".

If a bulldog fan says "It's not my knife" what they really mean is "Yes it is my knife".

If a bulldog fan says "We're just here to have a good time, we don't want any trouble" what they really mean is "Our idea of a good time is to go to the footy and start trouble".

If a bulldog fan says "Congratulations on your teams great victory" what they really mean is "Since we lost I am gonna stab you at the train station afterwards".

That must be the stupidest post I have ever seen in my life. You DO NOT speak for me and you have no idea if you for one second think that I or the people I know are like that. You obviously have never been to a game otherwise you would see that it is a minority that cause the trouble. No Dogs fan here is denying there is a problem, but comments like that do nothing to help the situation, they are stupid and immature.

The Dogs fan problem is not too different to many other things in the world, a small few ruin it for everyone else.

atomic_crimson

Juniors
ucantseeme said:

you are pathetic...

Phillips

Referee
atomic_crimson said:
ucantseeme said:

you are pathetic...

the truth hurts :lol:

aids

Bench
i havn't had any problems with dogs fans

althought knights fans have been dipsh_ts the few knights games i've been too.

and the few problem supports i have seen, have been mostly older yobbo types harrasing women.

one thing i can say about dogs female supporters, they can suually look after themselves.

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
ucantseeme said:

^the true definition of an idiot...

black cat

Juniors
i like how they always say it is a minority,which i do believe it is,but this has been a problem for as long as i can remember,most fans of other clubs know basically when the trouble started,but in this day of political correctness noone has the balls to say it.some people can go to the footy take the piss out of the opposition and have a beer after then theres other people that havent been bought up that way.

God-King Dean

Immortal
black cat said:
i like how they always say it is a minority,which i do believe it is,but this has been a problem for as long as i can remember,most fans of other clubs know basically when the trouble started,but in this day of political correctness noone has the balls to say it.some people can go to the footy take the piss out of the opposition and have a beer after then theres other people that havent been bought up that way.

I have to agree. We are always told 'it's a minority' which it definatly is. BUT, every time I go to a Bulldogs game there has been some form of trouble. I don't thinks it's as minor as they think

Cammo

Bench
When The Dogs were averaging 20,000 to a game, there is no way that over 10,000 of them were causing trouble. It only takes about 20-30 people to cause trouble and it looks major.

In no way am I making excuses for these idiots behaving like they do, but I am just saying that I go to nearly every Dogs game each year and I can assure you that although elements of our crowds are an absolute disgrace, it most definitely a small minority of the many thousands of Dogs fans out there.

black cat

Juniors
RB30DETT said:
You can ring the number black cat and dob the dogs in for stealing juniors from other areas...lol
no point with news lmtd plant uncle malcom running the show they can do as they please,and dont expect any trouble to be reported in the tele.

Choppies

Coach
black cat said:
RB30DETT said:
You can ring the number black cat and dob the dogs in for stealing juniors from other areas...lol
no point with news lmtd plant uncle malcom running the show they can do as they please,and dont expect any trouble to be reported in the tele.

thats no prob for me I read the Herald :lol:

black cat

Juniors
i used to read the herald but thier blatant bias reporting against league made me stop,it wasnt that they actually reported on the rape scandel in league its just that the same if not worse was happening in afl but they didnt attack them with the same venom

God-King Dean

Immortal
black cat said:
i used to read the herald but thier blatant bias reporting against league made me stop,it wasnt that they actually reported on the rape scandel in league its just that the same if not worse was happening in afl but they didnt attack them with the same venom

One could argue that they don't pay much attentionn to scandals in AFL because no-one really cares in Sydney

JK

Theygive a lot of attention to AFL throughout the season in that rag so why the selectiveness when something dirty happens in AFL?

Most people in NSW and Qld wouldn't even know about scandals in AFL yet tehy have been bigger than Leagues... :roll:

Latest posts