What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doc gives Mateo a glimmer of hope

Gronk

Staff member
Mateo out of Sea Eagles clash

July 14, 2008
PARRAMATTA playmaker Feleti Mateo has been ruled out of Friday night's NRL clash with Manly at Brookvale Oval because of a knee injury.
Scans on the big five-eighth today revealed a minor medial ligament strain. He has a chance to return for the round 20 home match against North Queensland.
More to follow.
AAP

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24017592-23214,00.html

Fathead

Bench
I have been told that Lowrie will take over.

LOL almost had you ...

I have heard the following -

KK will start in the halves. they dont know whether it will be as 5/8 or half.

Also I hear we might have a new fullback ;-)

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
Finally he has smelt the roses and given Hayne a go!!!!
Whether it was under the influence of roses or the dog turd on the front yard remains to be seen.... I personally think Hayne is our 4th choice for the #1 jersey, behind Inu and Reddy on current form (both of whom have played the position).

But I look forward for the next raft of excuses on the boards for Hayne's poor form if he fails to have an impact at fullback as well as centre or wing... anything but having to focus the responsibility on the player himself for his own contributions.

Gronk

Staff member
Whether it was under the influence of roses or the dog turd on the front yard remains to be seen.... I personally think Hayne is our 4th choice for the #1 jersey, behind Inu and Reddy on current form (both of whom have played the position).

But I look forward for the next raft of excuses on the boards for Hayne's poor form if he fails to have an impact at fullback as well as centre or wing... anything but having to focus the responsibility on the player himself for his own contributions.

Agree. On the basis that I think we have zero chance in winning this gig, I hope that Hages puts galmour boy Hayne in the No.1 jersey. Can't wait for his jog a bit, jump, take the tackle kick returns. :sarcasm: :crazy: