What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anybody feel like this?

_goParra

Juniors
Is it just me?

I am actually happy that Eels have lost their trial against melboring. I am actually hoping they lose the next two as well.

Last two times we lost all our trials we finished minor premiers and almost won the bloody thing.

Hopefully history repeats (except for our last game in the season):D

Stagger eel

Staff member
_goParra said:
Is it just me?

I am actually happy that Eels have lost their trial against melboring. I am actually hoping they lose the next two as well.

Last two times we lost all our trials we finished minor premiers and almost won the bloody thing.

Hopefully history repeats (except for our last game in the season):D

tbh the result didn't interest me not one iots, I was only interested in.

1] individual performances.

2] getting through the game unscathed.

Hurriflatch

Referee
The only thing is

in 2001 Parra beat the Knights pretty easily in a trial match in Maitland but when the Grand Final came around well we all know what happened then.

Nikki

Coach
Yeah trial scores are of no interest really. It would be nice to have seen a win after driving for 10 hours but watching the players try new combinations and stuff is the fun part, and they seem to bash each other a bit harder too..

LOL.. Just noticed this post is the year of my birth (1975)... Oh that is scary

Utey

Coach
Just a trial, as long as we get no major injuries to key players Iam happy.

Latest posts