What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone have money on the raiders

Does anyone have money on the raiders for the premiership this year? I just put $30 on them today at $126. Mybe my Bias has clouded my judgment but I still think they can win. Is anyone with me? This is good value if you ask me.

woodgers

Bench
Looks like the TAB just made $30.

I put a bet on before the start of the season for the Raiders to win the GF and I think it was paying $88. Also hedged them a little with bets that they would make the 4 and also the 8. Even if they make the 8 then I don't lose a cent although even that is looking dubious.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i throw a 10ner of us every year at the start of season
my ticket is already ripped and thrown away :)

simon says

First Grade
Ill give you blokes better odds than the TAB.....make me rich.

I love money.....

Raiders for the GF.......:lol: :lol: :lol:

You will be out of the race for the eight after we spank you this weekend.

Raider_69

Post Whore
god i hope the tigers crash and burn and miss the finals :lol:
it would be f**kin halarious
simon would fair dinkum rope himself hahaha

Whats' with all the negative talk??? Last wek we showed we were better than the best team in the comp ( even though we didn't win). We have to be a better chance than $126 -1. I reckon we will make the prelim final. maybe not the GF this year. but just in case they do I didnt wanna come out empty handed

Raider Azz

Bench
simon says said:
Ill give you blokes better odds than the TAB.....make me rich.

I love money.....

Raiders for the GF.......:lol: :lol: :lol:

You will be out of the race for the eight after we spank you this weekend.
It's the same story every year simon. Everyone rates the Tigers chances, saying this is their time for the 8, and then Wests proceed to fall flat on their arse :lol:

ausraider

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
i throw a 10ner of us every year at the start of season
my ticket is already ripped and thrown away :)
Don't loose hope so quickly mate.Btw hope it wasn't the minor premiership that you bet on did you?REmember where there is light there is hope.I am still hoping, it's long shot but I ain't backing off.

simon says

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
god i hope the tigers crash and burn and miss the finals :lol:
it would be f**kin halarious
simon would fair dinkum rope himself hahaha

So you have used all my tissues,you wanna loan of my rope.

Dont think I'll be needing it.

Unlike you guys.....:lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
simon says said:
So you have used all my tissues,you wanna loan of my rope.

Dont think I'll be needing it.

Unlike you guys.....:lol:

I went for one of your tissue simon, the ones near your PC, but all i found was a pile of sticky ones and picture of Benji... strange i though, but your missus assures me it was normal

simon says

First Grade
Dont worry mate,watching the tigers end yer season at home has helped me use plenty of tissues up.

Kleenex thanks all Raiders fans and players for being so crap immensely.Its helped their sales break records for the month.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Geez simon, your pretty keen to hand out tissues to everyone, im surprised you have soo many, been stock piling them over the past few seasons? or perhaps the issue runs deeper...id like for a minute to dive into your mind simon... did mummy not love you enough Simon? or maybe mummy loved you to much? Its ok mate, cry the pain away, we're an understanding group over here...

Raider_69

Post Whore
its ok simon, we understand... cry your beaty little eyes out mate, its ok, mummy cant hurt you anymore.