What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone have?

BWNB

First Grade
The LG U8180 Video phone?
Was looking at it in a 3 shop today, looked good to me not sure on how it goes though. The phone is locked to 3 and can't be unlocked, i havn't used the 3 network either so i don't know how there coverage is either.

Some of the Features in the phone are.
Video talk
Speaker phone
Built in digital still camera with 2X zoom and light
MP3 player 32MB internal memory
External colour screen
USB and infared connectivity

Also you can watch TV on the phone for $4-$8 a month
Any help would be appricated in realtion to the coverage of 3 and the quality of the phone.

I have a video phone, also locked to 3. The 3 service is fine, no better or no worse than anyone else in my opinion. The only negative is that people like Telstra and Vodafone have much much better deals available. The phone itself is fantastic, can't fault mine at all. The video quality when you watch TV through 3 is also great, and $7 a month for all the cricket you can handle is pretty decent when you're at work or whatever.

Maggie

Juniors
yeah ive got one and so does my brother, they are great phones and i would recommend it to anyone..
3 is a pretty good service provider, i cant knock them..

Latest posts