What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

does anyone know?

keeney

First Grade
where i can find current stats for the 2004 season? that is for players, ie. tackles, hitups etc.?

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
McSharkie said:
Big League and NRL are pretty unreliable

How is Big League unreliable?
I get the magazine every week and they have every single stat involved in the game.

Thats your best option keeney.

raider_at_heart

Juniors
McSharkie said:
Just what I have heard mate. You must work for them or something.

Stats from the NRL site and big league come from the same company: NRL Stats and they are also known as Sportsdata.

I worked for them.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
raider_at_heart said:
McSharkie said:
Just what I have heard mate. You must work for them or something.

Stats from the NRL site and big league come from the same company: NRL Stats and they are also known as Sportsdata.

I worked for them.

Did you really work for them? If so how did you get the job?

keeney

First Grade
nah i want cumulative, i get big league to its handy fro each week, but not if you're looking for anyoine other than the competition leaders

Biglance

Bench
there was a bloke on this forum or the old rleague one who was a kiwi and had a site with alll the stats for the players over a cumalitive period of rounds

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
keeney said:
nah i want cumulative, i get big league to its handy fro each week, but not if you're looking for anyoine other than the competition leaders

Well if you get Big League each week, it has stats for every player and every match this year. Just add the stats up yourself..

Biglance

Bench
pepstar87 said:
keeney said:

Well if you get Big League each week, it has stats for every player and every match this year. Just add the stats up yourself..
that would take forever :clap: :mrgreen: :)

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Well thats the only way to do it, it seems. If he wants the stats, he has to put in the hard work. Even though its not hard anyway...