What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

does anyone recognise these

viking

Juniors
i have managed to get some photos of the signatures i can't identify,does anyone recognise these two?in the second photo it's the one in the middle above the date.

viking

Juniors
it's not campo or smithy because i have cards and stuff signed by them so i recognise their signatures.i have a jersey signed by the team that has the players names printed underneath each signature and these two don't appear on this particular jersey,so i'm thinkig maybe pL players.maybe bronx goodwin for the first and the second i have know idea.

Philby

Juniors
The second one may be Villi fainga but im not sure how many PL games he played this year if any? Actully im pretty sure he played only SG ball this year

Raider Jack

Juniors
in the right photo, i reckon the top one is Smithy's and below it is Learoy-Lars. NFI about the first two in the first pic

BSB Raiderman

Juniors
Haha good luck, I got a thousand signatures at the 25th anniversary and when I got home there were about 15 I couldn't pick, I don't reckon some of the guys are literate or love to take the piss out of the supporters.

viking

Juniors
the one i can't recognise in the second photo is the one below the smith looking one,which is actually josh miller

Latest posts