What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone understand...

POPEYE

Coach
It's not much better being a NSW & Saints fan. But f*ck ever supporting those arrogant redneck filth maroons.
Not that hard ol'mate . . . changing to maroon helps conquer depression

. . . not according to Greg aside

Cockosh

Juniors
Hang in there mate. I'm sure the NRL have you in mind for their annual "make a fairytale come true" programme some time soon.

kbw

Bench
I actually think that the Knights will come out of this stronger.
But I think a big part of that will be hanging on to Brown as coach and taking the time to bring some kids through and keeping them.

It will take a lot to purge the stench of Bennett though

Vozzy

Juniors
It's hard being a tigers fan and a nsw fan atm considering our only 2 players playing origin are leaving the club and have played poorly since they have signed to those clubs. We haven't even played origin 1 and our seasons already a write off. I'm going to watch them play every game knowing they will probably win no more then like 5 more games if lucky then have to sit through another long off season.

Zigwaa

Bench
Ahh, no, no ones allowed to give the Knights advice, last time they made top 4, I think was 11 years ago, they lose every game, and yet I put on the jersey, I put up with the jokes at the pub, at my job, on the internet....

And no, in this dream, I don't survive the fall.

They made made the Grand Final qualifier (i.e. top 4) in 2013.

Yes.

I have had to endure the horrible play of both Paul Gallen and Robert Farrah, who have consistently led the great state of NSW to many series losses.

Now that the keys have been passed onto the almighty Mitchell Pearce I expect NSW to begin a new era of dominance, which I am looking forward to.

Hawkins

Juniors
It's hard being a tigers fan and a nsw fan atm considering our only 2 players playing origin are leaving the club and have played poorly since they have signed to those clubs. We haven't even played origin 1 and our seasons already a write off. I'm going to watch them play every game knowing they will probably win no more then like 5 more games if lucky then have to sit through another long off season.

Don't be sad.

Your captain has a sweet ponytail.

Oh and that means NSW have a prop with a sweet ponytail. Wait did Aaron make the team?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Hang in there mate. I'm sure the NRL have you in mind for their annual "make a fairytale come true" programme some time soon.

Can they pick the raiders sometime between now and the heat death of the universe please

mozza91

Coach
Yes.

I have had to endure the horrible play of both Paul Gallen and Robert Farrah, who have consistently led the great state of NSW to many series losses.

Now that the keys have been passed onto the almighty Mitchell Pearce I expect NSW to begin a new era of dominance, which I am looking forward to.
Pearce making his debut next Wednesday is he?

Radical Rat

Juniors
Yes.

Bloody oath. About time they gave Pearce a crack.

Latest posts