What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does NRL.com still have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Packy

Bench
Full game videos available from years gone by? I know you used to be able to watch as far back as 2002 but for the life of me I couldn't find anything further than 2012 just now.

Someone

Bench
ive gone back a few times trying to watch games from 05, 07, 09 etc and it doesnt work.

so i dont think so.

Packy

Bench
Really? I just tried again and couldn't go back that far. Kinda sucks, I like to go back and watch old games when i can.

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
Nope most of them have been taken down. The replays only go back as far as last year now - and even then some are missing.

I don't understand why they'd take them down, I used to enjoy watching old matches when I had the chance.

bileduct

Coach
The full match videos go back to round 1 2012.

Pretty lame, they use to have a good 5-7 seasons worth of stuff there.

macnaz

Staff member
I emailed them about 6 months ago and they told me it was a technical fault, if it was you would expect it to be fixed by now so obviously they were telling me crap.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Full game videos available from years gone by? I know you used to be able to watch as far back as 2002 but for the life of me I couldn't find anything further than 2012 just now.

We strongly suggest you contact the NRL. This is not a matter for League Unlimited.

Cheers

GONZO72

Juniors
Packy

If you want rugby league videos, email leichhardtoval@hotmail.com. A chap called Anthony , has over 2500 DVD 's since the 1970's @ $10.00 each. I have about 10, from 70's and 80's . I'm sure he will have what you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.