What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does Super League do it better than the NRL?

betcats

Referee
Bennett having a major whinge. Calm down Wayne they are changing it! Given Gallen got fined for calling the nrl jerkins will Wayne be charged for his critiscm of them?

“It is a farce. It is a joke and it is embarrassing,” Bennett said of the round 13 mess.

“All of a sudden, someone at the top must have got embarrassed about it because now they are doing something when people such as myself have spoken about this for five or six years at least.

“Maybe someone at the top of our sport has realised they are looking like a laughing stock so they are doing something about it.

“The difficult part is someone making a hard decision and that’s what they don’t want to do.

“They are putting bandaids on something that is haemorrhaging.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...a-laughing-stock/story-fni3gv5x-1227318624089

Bennett has gone in hard on the NRL a couple of times this year, he seems to have a grudge or something.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
EH, the word 'chairman' has nothing to do with being a male, it's origin comes from a Latin word "manus" meaning hand. So all the sexist crap you here from lefties and feminists about chairwoman or chairperson is absolute garbage.

bit off topic, but this is incorrect

it actually comes from "chair" and "man" being put together. Pretty simple.

betcats

Referee
Etymology! one of my favourite subjects. Man as a suffix doesn't just refer to males, it refers to a human. Atleast that's what I like to think.

Last edited:

Latest posts