What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

does the cpu select players for origin based on their.......

Menzies

Juniors
based on their season or is the team based on this years?oh and can u play on after u finish a season or do u have to start again? :?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Look in the FAQ before posting :)

You can only play 1 season, a franchise mode should be included in the next game (fingers crossed)

AN dim pretty sure the origin teams have the base 25 man squad named before origin and form there you pick your 17 for the game. I could be wrong thou

TripleM

Juniors
Well the origin isn't during the season, so the season makes no difference. And you can pick *anyone* you want, no matter where they are from (new zealand even). So you could put stacey jones in NSW if you really felt like it. I would imagine there is probably a default one though, otherwise it would be silly for people who don't know much about the game.

Kasper

Bench
pepstar87 said:
I wish the state of origin and city vs country was throughout the season.
You are the only one............noone else wishes that not at all. only you do you are the only one pepstar.

joondalup_giant

Staff member
thats crap it should be part of the season, just like it is in the REAL season hopefully they'll change this when the next game comes out :)

Mario

Juniors
joondalup_giant said:
thats crap it should be part of the season, just like it is in the REAL season hopefully they'll change this when the next game comes out :)

Yes, hopefully 'they' will.

Forum Idiot

Bench
Mario said:
joondalup_giant said:

"they" are legends. i love "them" and "him" in a non gay way.

Ausguy

Coach
Mario said:
joondalup_giant said:

does that mean you wont be with them next yr mario, or is it a bit of a jibe at him cos he didnt know who made the game?

Raider_69

Post Whore
"They" are absolute legends and my first child will be named after "him" , dont worry mario there are still some here that will never loose faith in you and your organisation

even if it comes out in november 2003, thats alot better than november 04 or 05 or however long it would have taken for someone to relise the market :D

Petebix

Juniors
Ausguy said:
Mario said:
joondalup_giant said:

does that mean you wont be with them next yr mario, or is it a bit of a jibe at him cos he didnt know who made the game?
No he won't be ther as he is likely to be elected as President of Australasia for his efforts

Latest posts