What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does the VIbration work on the PC?

gman

Juniors
Hi,
I am using the PS2 controllers on the PC and was wondering if you can turn the vibration on? I would assume it would vibrate for big hits etc...

izzo

Juniors
gman said:
Hi,
I am using the PS2 controllers on the PC and was wondering if you can turn the vibration on? I would assume it would vibrate for big hits etc...

Yer I thought it did too but it dosent :(

gr8_1

Juniors
When I bought my PS to USB converter from Gamesmen they told me it would vibrate still. But, it doesnt.

Glenn

First Grade
raidersman said:
gman said:
Has anybody got the vibration working on PC? Does it work on PS2?
How do you connect your PS2 controllers into the PC? :?

Need a converter to plug into your USB port on the PC... try places like Gamesmen,Electronic Boutique,Dick Smith,Tandys etc

raidersman

Juniors
Glenn said:
raidersman said:
gman said:
Has anybody got the vibration working on PC? Does it work on PS2?
How do you connect your PS2 controllers into the PC? :?

Need a converter to plug into your USB port on the PC... try places like Gamesmen,Electronic Boutique,Dick Smith,Tandys etc
do u needa install ne drivers on ur computer when u get the converter?

gman

Juniors
I didn't need to install any drivers. It did come with a disk but have not installed the drivers as it was picked up when I plugged it in. Unless the drivers enable vibration???

raidersman

Juniors
They probably do enable the viabration....How much do these converters cost? Does it cost more than buying a new pc controller?

P.J.

Juniors
I bought one yesterday too. $29.95.

It's great, now I just have to get use to using the controller again. LOL

gman

Juniors
I bought mine from ebay for $40. It enables 2 Playstation controllers to be connected.

Latest posts