What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doggies Off To England

Brendon

Juniors
Bulldogs Vs Bulls...............

Tough game no doubt and i would think it would be played at Huddersfield, where they have won their past 2 WCC matches, u guys will have 2 be at ur absolute best! I have no doubt the Doggies can beat Bradford if they r on their game. Great matchups with the halfbacks who possess a great kicking game in Sherwin and Deacon, the forwards will also be an awesome match as well as Utai Vs Vainikolo

Go The Doggies!!!!

Cammo

Bench
Can't wait to watch the World Club Challenge. Should be a cracker of a match.

DrewBeliever

Juniors
RB30DETT said:
The game is to be played in Australia.

Like you'd know, my Dad works for the Rugby Football League, and he has happened to over here, it will be played at the McAlpine Stadium in Huddersfield (England)!!

Dogaholic

First Grade
Wish it was going to be played in Australia! Either way, im really looking forward to watching the game

RB30DETT

Juniors
DrewBeliever said:
RB30DETT said:

Like you'd know, my Dad works for the Rugby Football League, and he has happened to over here, it will be played at the McAlpine Stadium in Huddersfield (England)!!

:lol:

Mark Thompson

Juniors
IanHindmarsh said:
RB30DETT said:

Shows hw much your Dad knows then doesnt it?? ;-)

The game is going to be played at Elland Road, Leeds!!!

Latest posts