What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs or Rhinos?

Who do you think will win?

• Rhinos 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rhinos 13+

• Dogs 1-12

• Dogs 13+

• Total voters

anastabation

Juniors
We might be missing some key players but we still have alot of classy guys in there.

Patten, Tonga, El Masri, Anasta, Astoasi, Lolesi, Sonny bill.... all have rep experience.

Dogs Of War

Coach
How are they not taking it seriously? C'mon, Bradley Clyde is playing. You can't get any more serious than that....

ozbash

Referee
mutts, just.

i was backing leeds but i think its a bit early for them, i just hope its a good game to start off 05.

ByRd

First Grade
i think we can win but i just hope we put up a good performance & get through with no injuries.

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
chemicalstorm said:
Please add another poll sugesstion. "Who give a S#%T!!!." This GAME Should of played last year not this year.

f**k off loser...

noone wants to listen to your shits!

perth sharkie

Juniors
All I can hope for is that the Bulldogs avoid any major injuries in this match. Because they're playing a friendly in Perth vs. Souths in three weeks and I don't want to see a second string side. :)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
can see a weakened doggie team getting up against Leeds at their home stadium

coldhardbitch

Juniors
Leeds Rhinos will win. Too much class in their side.

Leeds are set to lead a wigan-like domination of league.

thommo4pm

Coach
The Dogs will win, they are battle hardened players.
I know they are not at full strength but the side listed is still a strong one.

The Dogs to get up by 16.
Dogs 34
Leeds 18

ByRd

First Grade
we still have a strong side on paper with players like Sonny bill, Tonga, Maitua, El Masri, Asotasi, Anasta still in the side but what will be interesting is to see how the young guys go but im still confident of a bulldog victory.

Dogz= 26
Rhinos= 18

Latest posts