What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs Vs Bulls

Will The Dogs Be The Team 2 Beat Bradford?

• Yes...Just, Very tight game!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. No NRL team can beat Bradford!

• Yes. Too classy and too strong. Dogz by plenty!

• Total voters

izzo

Juniors
defiantly the dogs have it

when they playing it in australia? i heard at the start of the year some rumors on it?

Brendon

Juniors
The match will be in Huddersfield you would think, if it was in Australia the Dogz would smash em!

t-ba

Post Whore
I reckon the Rhinos will still get up. Hopefully they've played their bad game and they'll be fired up the next two weeks.

damo72

Juniors
As I have said in another forum, its a bit early to say that the Dogs will be playing the Bulls, Leeds can come back after their defeat

Misanthrope

Staff member
Considering there is still two games remaining in the ESL finals, I think it's a tad premature to say the Bulls are there. Wigan play Leeds for a place in the GF, and then it's all from there.

For the record, I think Bradford can beat any NRL side on their day. The same can be said of a lot of ESL sides. They're cacthing up to the NRL quality.

Razor

Coach
If both sides are on their game, the Dogs will win fairly easily(16-18 pts). But if the Dogs are off Bradford & Leeds have the talent to take advantage of that. Depth is a huge problem for the ESL sides, if they lose 1-2 players with injury they struggle bigtime. Caring is a problem for the NRL sides playing the World Club Challenge.

I would hope the Bulldogs get the match moved to Australia.

Its not worth an NRL team going over for that WCC game. It stuffs your pre season up to play a competition thats set up for the Poms to win.

Earl

Coach
Whoever wins the ESL will win it. Mainly because the Aussie clubs don't seem to care less about it.

But the poms make a huge deal out of it.

Its played BEFORE our pre season. In England under their conditions.

Its not worth the hassle. Its not even a World Title...its called the World Club Challenge! :roll:

DJ1

Juniors
It's an important event for the Poms. It's just a trial game for NRL clubs who usually blood some juniors........

.......if they have any.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
considering Leeds are by far the best team in pommie land, its a mismatch

Latest posts