What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs Vs Bulls

Will The Dogs Be The Team 2 Beat Bradford?

• Yes...Just, Very tight game!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. No NRL team can beat Bradford!

• Yes. Too classy and too strong. Dogz by plenty!

• Total voters
If the game isn't in England, The Dogs will do it easily. If it is in England, the Poms should let them play a warm up match instead of insisting on playing them straight after they get off the plane.

The Poms (even in tests) always have to play over there and try and do everything they can to advantage themselves. I say the Dogs should make some demands to make sure everything is fair and if the pommies refuse, boycott the game, which would hurt them more than us.

Corbin

Juniors
Yeh i certainly agree.. although im a Roosters fans i am sick of the poms...they all brag so much about their english players...but when they come up against AUS or any australian teams they just look like rookies...
i hate their small in goal... its gay they need to make it bigger...
in aus we have such an attacking kicking game... but over their they dnt have a decent size in-goal because they just dnt have the skills compared to aus to attack that area lol :D

Magpie Nick

Juniors
Corbin said:
in aus we have such an attacking kicking game... but over their they dnt have a decent size in-goal because they just dnt have the skills compared to aus to attack that area lol :D

Wouldn't it be harder to get the ball to sit up in a smaller amount of space?... Therefore making it more skilled if your able to do it, making them more skilled than the players in the NRL...

Nugby

Juniors
Leeds (if they beat Wigan) are still going to get beaten by the Bulls, though i still think the question's misleading, hell, who would have picked the Wildcats to get that far?

Latest posts