What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dogs vs knights spoiler

knights are winning 12-0 after 27mins running into a near gail force winds even as a knights fan if you asked me bofore thos game with our whole back row goone in abrahmn simsposn and kennedy not to mebtion tahu johns abd robbio if we lsot by under 12 i would have benn in some ways happy go you knights

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
And Manly done the Dragons.

Any one who got the tips right this week, knows nothing about RL.

ouwet

Bench
Canterbury played poor and Newcastle deserved it!!!
Was anyone else at the game? How poor was the crowd noise? THe atmosphere was shocking!!!!! IT was so boring... Newcastle supporters what was doing?

MC DUI

Juniors
LebaneseForces said:
Was anyone else at the game? How poor was the crowd noise? THe atmosphere was shocking!!!!! IT was so boring... Newcastle supporters what was doing?

I didn't go to the match but the atmosphere sounded excellent on Fox :?

You could clearly here the New-cas-tle chant the whole game. Also you need to note that the Stadium is not yet finished its recontruction, once the roof gets placed upon each of the stands the sound will be kept in the stadium instead of disapaiting.

ouwet

Bench
MC DUI said:
LebaneseForces said:

I didn't go to the match but the atmosphere sounded excellent on Fox :?

You could clearly here the New-cas-tle chant the whole game. Also you need to note that the Stadium is not yet finished its recontruction, once the roof gets placed upon each of the stands the sound will be kept in the stadium instead of disapaiting.

You could hear a pin drop in the first half! The second half was abit better but still shocking... SOmething has to be done about the sand! I know its under construction and all but that was really bad, my eyes were killing me!!!!!! Well thats my rant about Marathon! OOOOH and the screen, which idiot placed it so only like 10% of the crowd could see it?? Hopefully when the stadium is complete it's better, but its crap now!!!! Didn't one of the NZ players say it was the worst stadium he had played in??? He ain't far off!!! Its Shocking and Newcastle deserve better!!!!!

gaterooze

Bench
Stop whinging, LF -- the silence was from the Dogs fans only! :lol:

(but you're right about the bloody screen -- they have to put a second one in and tilt the current one a bit)

Yeah Robbie Paul gave EnergyAustralia Stadium a serving, saying its not intimidating at all and that stadium itself is poor! Chief gave Robbie some curry after he made the remark by saying "well mate the guy just bagged our stadium, sayin its not intimidating enough, well we will see our intimidating it is on friday night!". Robbie Paul has got no idea pplz and he found out the hard way why u shouldnt bag Newcastle's beloved stadium, with a belting from Bedsy which forced him off the field for a long while :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kingytek

Juniors
Jaime_Koeppe_Is_Hot said:
Yeah Robbie Paul gave EnergyAustralia Stadium a serving, saying its not intimidating at all and that stadium itself is poor! Chief gave Robbie some curry after he made the remark by saying 2 Fatty on the footy show "well mate the guy just bagged our stadium, sayin its not intimidating enough, well we will see our intimidating it is on friday night!". Robbie Paul has got no idea pplz and he found out the hard way why u shouldnt bag Newcastle's beloved stadium, with a belting from Bedsy which forced him off the field for a long while :lol: :lol: :lol:

EnergyAustralia Stadium is one of the most daunting and intimidating venues in the world without a doubt and most teams will say that they dont look forward 2 making the trip 2 Newcastle

WTF?

goodknight_all

Juniors
Twizzle said:
And Manly done the Dragons.

Any one who got the tips right this week, knows nothing about RL.

thats a pretty stupid comment. obviously they know a bit about league if they got them right

go the knights