What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dolphins Win!

Eelectrica

Referee
Well we did it, finally got that 1st win on the board.
Tried our level best to blow it, and keep the ultimate season of futility alive, but the Ravens missed a FG in OT and some guy on the phins team, Camarillo scored a 64 yd TD to break the drought.

We did it!
Patriots, you're next.

eastsrule

Bench
Not the best timing for the Patriots to get the fins this week.

Brady has one bad game against them a year, and his last one this year was awesome.

Although, it is pretty ridiculous the way some of the people were celebrating -- as if they won the SB.

Eelectrica

Referee
eastsrule said:
Not the best timing for the Patriots to get the fins this week.

Brady has one bad game against them a year, and his last one this year was awesome.

Although, it is pretty ridiculous the way some of the people were celebrating -- as if they won the SB.

Mate, most fans thought we were going to go completely winless.
We had this one in the bag and still should have ended up losing. Had Billick gone for it on 4th down at the goal line I think they would have scored. It's relief more than anything.

DeeGan

Bench
Well done to Dolphins :clap:

Watch out, Eddie may start sprouting his BS posts on your franchise seeing as though he is hit-and-miss with Oakland :lol:

Fin077

Juniors
OOOH YEEEAAAHHH!!!! :D :lol: :clap: \\\\:D/

Being the Phin fan I am I naturally want us to win our last 2 game this season, but to be honest I'd be more interested in seeing the Pats lose 1! ;-)

dragonfire

Bench
good on them, now for them to really step it up and try and keep their their previous team being the only team to go undefeated by cutting the Patriots down

Big Tim

First Grade
eastsrule said:

Until you have been there, dont make comment.

My top three Knights moments are the 97 SF and GF, the whole of the 01 playoffs and beating the Panthers in 05 for our first win of the year.

Its an incredible rush to finally get something you had pretty much given up on.

Bumble

First Grade
FFS...of course it was gonna come against my Ravens

2008 season can't come soon enough