What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dom Manfredi out for the rest of the season

deluded pom?

Coach
I think this guy needs to call time on his career unfortunately. These are devastating injuries that he’s suffered in both knees now that I think will have kept him out of the game for over 3 years in total.

Shame really as he’s absolutely world class and for me 1st choice England winger.
I wouldn’t disagree. He has the rest of his life to consider. Best of luck to the kid whatever the future holds for him.

Walter sobchak

First Grade
I wouldn’t disagree. He has the rest of his life to consider. Best of luck to the kid whatever the future holds for him.
It’s not just the obvious physical damage to contend with for these serious injuries. It’s the mental side too. All that hard work he must have put in over nearly 2 years only to cruelly suffer the same injury but to the other knee.

He must be absolutely distraught.

JFK Files

Juniors
Its actually his 4th knee reconstruction that i know of and I'm pretty sure he also had a knee reco before he even joined Wigan. He used to play lock when he was younger.

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Its actually his 4th knee reconstruction that i know of and I'm pretty sure he also had a knee reco before he even joined Wigan. He used to play lock when he was younger.
2 on one knee and another on the other knee that I know of. Unbelievable rotten luck on such a talented player.

Latest posts