What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don Furner and Adrian Purtell on ABC radio

Timbo

Staff member
If we pay 200k for Nathan Smith I will personally burn Bruce Stadium to the ground.

Raider Azz

Bench
probably already has the pole on the dancefloor reserved at mooseheads - i imagine they will be topping up the raiders offer

fourxman

Juniors
I am not a fan but 100k a season isn't going to hurt us. Least we are not doing a Frawley here.

Lime_Green

Juniors
100K a season? He's worth more than that. I find that hard to believe.

He's been one of the Panthers best the last couple of seasons. Surely he'd command the average wage?

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: @ Rooney and Smith
the missing premiership puzzle peices!!

Rooney will go to saints, sadly we'll probably end up with Smith back... hope he likes the Souths Logan area

mxlegend99

Referee
Yeah Rooney is pretty much as good as gone for Panthers. Which is great news.

Nathan Smith though, i doubt our management will let him go. Everyone seems to love him. :( Raiders fans would learn to love him if they signed him... he makes ~40 tackles a game... and that was enough to make Alan Tongue the best lock in the game. :p

Yeah Rooney is pretty much as good as gone for Panthers. Which is great news.

Nathan Smith though, i doubt our management will let him go. Everyone seems to love him. :( Raiders fans would learn to love him if they signed him... he makes ~40 tackles a game... and that was enough to make Alan Tongue the best lock in the game. :p

Tongue was the highest try scoring foward in the game when the love began. He also saved more tries than he scored.

Lime_Green

Juniors
I miss that version of Tongue.

He's solid but unspectacular these days. The captaincy has weighed heavily upon him IMO.

dubby

Bench
Yeah, what happened to that version of Tongue? Has he decided he has to tackle all game and nothing else a la Nathan Hindmarsh??

If we get Smith back I will dead set hit the roof. We dont need another mediocre player here. Just because he's a local doesnt cut it with me.

azza

Juniors
Better call the roof repair guys dubby.

Nathan Smith has signed with the Raiders for 3 years.

What a terrible waste of cap space. Never did anything useful while at the Raiders and has carried on with that form at Penrith.

Freak show.

julian87

Juniors
Yeah, what happened to that version of Tongue? Has he decided he has to tackle all game and nothing else a la Nathan Hindmarsh??

If we get Smith back I will dead set hit the roof. We dont need another mediocre player here. Just because he's a local doesnt cut it with me.

Hit the roof mate because N Smith is back with a vengeance.

Latest posts