What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Donald gooorne

Tigerpete

Juniors
The Scott Donald info is wrong sorry. I just heard Paul Cummings the manly CEO i believe say that they've tabled an offer to Scott which is he is now considering.

innsaneink

Referee
Tigerpete said:
The Scott Donald info is wrong sorry. I just heard Paul Cummings the manly CEO i believe say that they've tabled an offer to Scott which is he is now considering.

Yeah I heard that too. Still no ink on paper yet.

magpiemax

Juniors
I can tell you now that if we wanted Donald we could of had him anytime we wanted and for $75,000 a year too.But Sheens is'nt keen on his defence not one bit. :roll:

innsaneink

Referee
Scott Donald is still uncontracted.

Heard from the fat greek from manly himself on the talkin box that Donald has been offered a deal and will decide tomorrow.

magpiemax

Juniors
innsaneink said:

Heard from the fat greek from manly himself on the talkin box that Donald has been offered a deal and will decide tomorrow.
If it's with us it won't be much.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
magpiemax said:
innsaneink said:

If it's with us it won't be much.

And if its with Manly it won't be much either apperantly he will be earning less than Hoppa next year if he stays there - I don't beleave that we didn't table a serious offer to him yet

HOT028

Juniors
we should of offered him a contract, if the fat can get over 200k to come here then on the last couple of weeks donald should be ocming for 250k, we should of given donald 85-90k with some try incentives.

# 8

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
And if its with Manly it won't be much either apperantly he will be earning less than Hoppa next year if he stays there - I don't beleave that we didn't table a serious offer to him yet
He has been offered a lot more my Manly than what Hoppa will get next year. He is talkin to Wayne Bennett today and Penrith are still interested in him. Also Leeds have offered him a good contract.

NZ Magpie

Juniors
magpiemax said:
I can tell you now that if we wanted Donald we could of had him anytime we wanted and for $75,000 a year too.But Sheens is'nt keen on his defence not one bit. :roll:

How can we get another Les Boyd and john Donnelly!!!

If we could our problems would be solved...

Latest posts