What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024-25 Off Season Incidents

Apey

Staff member
Smith was careless backing out of his driveway which resulted in him being hit by a passing car, people actually want him jailed, Mam was allegedly under the influence of drugs, unlicensed and literally drove on to the wrong side of the road causing a head on crash, that should be the death penalty
No doubt this one is much worse in nature. The injury Smith's victim suffered is no joke though. I suspect there'll be significant civil case involved.

aqua_duck

Coach
No doubt this one is much worse in nature. The injury Smith's victim suffered is no joke though. I suspect there'll be significant civil case involved.
That’s fine, a civil case should be between him, his insurer and the injured party and not have any impact on any criminal proceedings nor influence any potential punishment. Sometimes we need to look more at the actions and intentions rather than any freak injury, I’d wager almost every young driver has had a close call reversing out of a driveway, luckily most of those result in nothing more than a near miss, Smith unfortunately just caught the wrong end of variance.
Mam on the other hand made a conscious decision to get behind the wheel unlicensed and under the influence and was either so off his face or just plain careless he ended up on the wrong side of the road and hit another car head on, was sheer good fortune no one was seriously hurt

Latest posts