What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't Bag Freddie

grandorient

Bench
Hey Guys,

Whatever you do, don't bag Freddie.

He is a superb coach who I believe will get you guys to the finals this year

GrandOrient

Knights01

Juniors
Well his is under the pump just a little for the the first time in his short tenure. I firmly agree with you - his is a breath of fresh air - but he now has to look at some aspects. In their last two losses his team has looked tired and short of ideas when it has come to the crunch.

Gaba

First Grade
Of course Fitler is too blame , why in the first 7 rounds of the competition would you show the opposition teams , all your set plays

It wasnt goingto take other coaches too long to realise roosters dont have any more set plays.

Lol at people thinking fitler is a good coach lol , he hasnt improved the roosters at all and lol at the person starting this thread thinking the roosters will make the 8 pull the other one, they are a bottom 6 team

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
lol last year at this stage we had won 1 game, this year we have won 4 and apart from the last 100 minutes of footy have actually had structure in attack that in most peoples eyes is an improvement.

Gaba

First Grade
lol last year at this stage we had won 1 game, this year we have won 4 and apart from the last 100 minutes of footy have actually had structure in attack that in most peoples eyes is an improvement.

Yes but why show all your set moves in the first 7 rounds, now it to be shown that the roosters have no other plans, Fitler will show he is below average,

Like today the dragons knew what the roosters were going to throw at them, when the roosters were on the attack, as wiht the other games before nothing new, the other coaches will be laughing now that the roosters game plans has been dusted before round 13

DeeGan

Bench
Sydney's media darling will be immune from criticism - for now at least.

The Sydney Roosters after starting so well are floundering a little and the coach, with his players, shares equal blame just as they do when they win.

Geohood

Bench
Yes but why show all your set moves in the first 7 rounds, now it to be shown that the roosters have no other plans, Fitler will show he is below average,

Like today the dragons knew what the roosters were going to throw at them, when the roosters were on the attack, as wiht the other games before nothing new, the other coaches will be laughing now that the roosters game plans has been dusted before round 13

Yeah like when the defence is facing the Roosters they'll be able to predict exactly where the ball will go in attack.

The only set play that gives what you say merrit I think is the Paea no look pass to Tupou.

grandorient

Bench
OK then,

Perhaps superb might be a little over the top, but certainly a great coach, who will improve hand over fist over the years. Don't forget he has only been coaching for 5 minutes.

Now Gaba, don't get too excited, if the Roosters don't make the 8, I will either bare my bum in a place yet to be determined or put $100 on the bar at the club, your choice.

And this coming from a staunch Saints supporter, but credit where credits due.

GrandOrient

LeagueMad

Juniors
I don't think you can bag freddy or the rooster's just yet , it's clearly obvious that all the team's have worked out the way the team' is playing and have employed defensive pattern's to nullify those play's , this was pretty clear watching the game yesterday , Freddy's a smart man and its time to do some add on's to the current game plan and begin to introduce block play's decoy;s and some ruck plays using our big forward's , no need to panic yet but spend the next two weeks wisely

Monk

Referee
it annoyed me that we always seemed to be doin the same thing...
roberts hardly got the ball in a decent position and when he did he went screamin 70m down feild...
also whenever the dragons went to the roosters wing our centres looked like a pile of dung...
roosters centres need to stopp hogging the bll and learn to defend

Chapsta

Juniors
FFS, 2 games lost in a row, why start bagging the coach?

Really pisses me off how soon people start questioning Fittler. Maybe with a whole season on the slide, sure bag him then. But 3 losses so far? Give me a break!

cookie40

Juniors
It seems that our only attacking option was the kick, it brings back bad memories to the opening game last year against the vermin. Great when it works but terrible when it doesnt, did we have an set plays against the Dragons which didnt end with a high kick into their in-goal. I dont know whether they are being coached to do it or Anasta and Pearce just run out of options.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Of course Fitler is too blame , why in the first 7 rounds of the competition would you show the opposition teams , all your set plays

It wasnt goingto take other coaches too long to realise roosters dont have any more set plays.

Lol at people thinking fitler is a good coach lol , he hasnt improved the roosters at all and lol at the person starting this thread thinking the roosters will make the 8 pull the other one, they are a bottom 6 team

your use of 'lol' is bloody humorous.... lol...

you say he hasn't improved the roosters at all?...... LOL :lol:

he came on after like 5 straight losses and turns the whole season around

lol@ idiots like you who think he is a sh*t coach and hasn't done anything at the roosters
---

its not the fact our team has simply run out of set plays, we have been simply out enthused by hungrier teams

our defence around the rucks has been a worry