What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't expect any favours

tigesup

Juniors
Did you see Souths boss Richardson on the tv tonight? As if we haven't had a bad enough crack with the refs this year he is now in there sucking up big time.
I hope for a change the ref won't be an influence. My 12 year old and I are travelling 6 hours after a day of junior rugby league on Saturday to be there for the game on Sunday. We are hoping for a sellout Tigers crowd to cheer the boys home.
We were there for the Manly game and the young bloke didn't believe there were 15,000 fans in existence let alone at one ground. He was that rapped after the game he floated to the club instead of walking. Hope it is the same on Sunday.
Can someone advise if the game on Sunday is actually a reunion day for Balmain or is it just the back to the 80's theme. The young bloke would love some autos of the older tigers players.

We'll be in the stand cheering our heads off. Me the big bloke with 12 year old 6 footer. Hope to say G'day to a lot of fans.

_A_J_Gray_

Juniors
Good Post.

Im not sure if it was mentioned but didnt we cop a bit of a flack in the penalties last week? 9 - 2 or so it finished up. I know it wasnt mentioned cause we won and there is the "who cares" attitude but boy that first half we copt a real hard time.

cadburys

Juniors
We won't be expecting any of what we have'nt got this year.

If we do end up making the finals, we will have done it the hard way.

Both sides have an agenda for the rest of the season starting this sunday.

We finals, them avoiding spoon, let's hope we take care of ours, better than they do theirs.

The record before the bye reads as follows (Wins - 9) (Losses - 16)

Our record at The Mecca this year is 3 from 3.

Let's hope the 2nd statistic there is the one that continues this Sunday.

I know i keep stressing about this game, but c'mon guys this is a huge game.

8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

steven_tiger

Juniors
i believe we will win this game.

the leichardt home gorund advantage is a huge plus.

souths have been playing well... and always seem to lift against us, but us wearing our old balmain jerseys should really spur on the boys - especially old tigers in senter, oneill and galea.

an 18 000 strong crowd would be sensational as well.

hopefully we can giuve them another 50-4 touch-up :D

tigesup

Juniors
Cullus, the only other thing he wants to do is play cricket for Australia(how select is that group). I honestly think the way he has played rep football this season he might be better of going with the weststigers but has a lot of development to do as most 12 year olds. Also being his coach I am a bit biased but at this stage he don't go to bad. He has had some contact with the players over the last couple of years after a fortunate meeting with Steve Noyce and everything he wants and owns is directed toward the Weststigers.
We can only keep our fingers crossed.

"first we will be best and then we will be first" I can see it coming. :D :D :D :D

Latest posts