What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dont touch Cross with a 10 footpole

Inferno

Coach
Kennedy has been doing for a while as well, and probably a lot worse than cross, but rep players tend to play by different rules.

cainen

Juniors
I agree, don't touch him. He's a prop who knows how to find the line. Scored more than most our backs this year. He's ours.

Generalzod

Immortal
imasharkie said:
And while on the subject, how bad has Clarke gone to in the referree standards. He was disgraceful tonight. I notice the Nein callers talked about the number of penalties he gave. Clarke seems to be the only ref blowing up penalties. Probably because the players have no respect for him and I don't blame them. He's a two bit wannabe.

It's funny the other day Clarke only blew 3 penalties between the Storm and the Cowboys, maybe Clarke thought he was a good chance at referring the State of Origin.

Inferno

Coach
Generalzod said:
It's funny the other day Clarke only blew 3 penalties between the Storm and the Cowboys, maybe Clarke thought he was a good chance at referring the State of Origin.

lol, he made up for it last night. Blew 14.

Still not enough to top Smith who blew 26 in 1 game this year.

MrSharky

Juniors
Sideline Eye said:
F P depends on L T
Bailey is gone regardless

Let me guess:-

Sharks offered L T $x for y years.

L T wants + $x for more than y years.

Am I right? Or are other clubs chasing him?

P B for F P would be a decent (if not excellent) result.

Are we after centres or wingers at all?

icon6.gif

imasharkie

Coach
I'm hoping the FP is not Frankie Pulatua.

Only way you'd buy him is if you were getting his bro with him, otherwise NO WAY

cainen

Juniors
imasharkie said:
I'm hoping the FP is not Frankie Pulatua.

Only way you'd buy him is if you were getting his bro with him, otherwise NO WAY

F Puletua has been going great guns this season and last. The other FP is one lazy mofo. Brilliant on occasion but doesn't put in enough. Personally I think Pritchard is not worth what Penrith offered him (250-275k). Not yet anyway..

Frenzy.

Post Whore
OK
Now that we have the initial gossip over with. I wanna know about

CB
DV
LC
NM
&
JP

McLovin

Staff member
Just as i start to understand some of these initials. You go and do that, Frenzy...

Latest posts