What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dont want to look too far ahead ...but

derekmc

Juniors
I think the last game against the Knights might determine the final spot in the 8, for my thinking Warriors and Tigers will secure two of the remaining 3 spots with us and the Knights battling it out for the last spot, the Knights have a few tough weeks ahead, Warriors away, Broncos at home and Bulldogs away, given the doggies have something to play for as well it might be possible that the Knights could loose all three going into the final round on 26 points, if we can win at least 2 of our remaining three against Raiders, Cowboys, Broncos we will be on 26, we could still be in it come the last round and decided on for/against. Lets hope for a couple of big wins!!
Everyone needs to get out to the game against the Cowboys.

My prediction after 26 rounds

Tigers - 34
Warriors - 30
Souths - 28
Knights - 28

shasha

Juniors
Souths have a great oppurtunity, especially with the way they are playing at the moment to make the 8.

Newcastle have the Warriors in New Zealand this week and then Brisbane at Newcastle. There is a good chance they could lose both games, even with the form they are in.

Whilst Souths verse Canberra, which is a winable game. And the Cowboys in sydney which is still a winable game I believe.

After the next 2 weeks, Souths and Newcastle could very easily be on equal points, leading in to the last two rounds.

Big Sam

First Grade
I think all of us have been guilty of forgetting the Dogs. They have an easier run home than both us and Newcastle.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
I think all of us have been guilty of forgetting the Dogs. They have an easier run home than both us and Newcastle.

There's no way the dogs will beat Manly or Newcastle. They'll struggle to beat Cronulla! Raiders is the only game they actually have a chance in. And I don't rate them in that game either. Dogs season has been over since the first half of the season. Constantly fail to step up in the bug games and now that they've lost Ennis they're even more useless. Also Barba's problems under the high ball have been exposed. Top that off with say Gallen running at Idris and there's an easy try everytime. Dont rate dogs, haven't at any stage this year. I still can't believe we never beat them, had our games against them too early on in the year

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Jennings has done your boys no favours tonight by turning up pissed to training. The Tigers have been up for a couple of weeks and with Lawrence out, this is the exact type of game they are vulnerable in.

I'll be cheering for the Pennies and Souths this weekend. Stick Lewis and Jenko back in that team and I'd say upset. I can still smell one to be honest. Tigers are due for a downer.