What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DOTA 2 Steam keys to give away

bulldog

Bench
Done and done, send me a PM with where you want it sent, email or steam account, and it's yours.

bulldog

Bench
Just send me your steam account name or an email address and I'll send you one later tonight.

I still have a few more left, so anyone else interested just drop me a PM and I'll send it.

bulldog

Bench
Sent invites out this morning to all who provided an address to send to, Y2Eel and BDR if you both still want one let me know where to send it.

bulldog

Bench
For sure, I managed to get rid of my original 7 keys then they gave me another 10 to unload, drop me your steam name or an email address to send to and I'll fire it out when I get home.

Tweek

Juniors
A big thank you to bulldog who gave me a key a while back, im up to 230 hours of dota now and cant stop playing it.

steam alsogave me 23 keys to it the other day so i can give out more if anyone wants one.

bileduct

Coach
For sure, I managed to get rid of my original 7 keys then they gave me another 10 to unload, drop me your steam name or an email address to send to and I'll fire it out when I get home.
Thanks heaps mate, I really appreciate it.

bulldog

Bench
No worries mate. Anyone else who hasn't got one yet, feel free to leave an email address or your steam name and I'll send you one, a few others here have keys to unload as well so leave us some details and I'm pretty sure you'll get a key.