What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Draft Lottery Predictions?

Brendon

Juniors
Ok guys just for a bit of fun... dunno if this was gunna be a main topic if it was i apologise but what do u think the draft results will be?

My predictions are:

Raw: Matt Morgan
Smackdown: Sylvian Grenier

Raw: Torrie Wilson
Smackdown: Christian

Raw: Big Show
Smackdown: Randy Orton

Raw: Kurt Angle & Charlie Haas
Smackdown: Chris Jericho & Gene Snitzky

Dunno if that is even close but its worth a shot lol..... I would really love to see CCC on Raw but doubt it

maelgwnau

Juniors
Raw: Kurt Angle
Smackdown: Shawn Michaels

Raw: Matt Morgan
Smackdown: Gene Snitsky

Raw: Big Show
Smackdown: Christian

Raw: Rene Dupree & Michelle Mcool
Smackdown: Randy Orton & Victoria

JTR

Juniors
I'd like to see Kurt Angle to RAW, and Shawn Michaels & Christian to Smackdown.
Other than that I don't really care.

Eelectrica

Referee
Judging by the way SD ended I think Big Show will be the first Raw recruit.

My predictions
From SD to Raw:
Big Show
Kurt Angle
JBL
Mark Jindrack

From Raw to SD:
Christian
Shawn Michaels
Gene Snitsky
Chris Benoit

lotm

Juniors
sd! to raw:
haas
angle
jbl
michelle mccool
show

raw to sd!:
grenier
christian
michaels/jericho
jericho/orton
orton/hhh

that's a fair bit of talent (apart from grenier) going from raw to sd!. hopefully micheals doesn't go so we get angle v michaels II. perhaps hhh will leave raw after vengeance, rather than michaels. i know a lot of people are skeptical about his ego and control over the show, but i think he and vince know it's time for him to have time away from the whc. i predict a batista victory at vengeance.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
when Smackdown get the great Captain Charisma there it will be worth watching...lol

I cant bring myself to watch SD with Cena doing that eminem thing.

GreenGuy

I have no idea about the lottery. I've been hanging for it for a few months now, i just hope they don't screw it up with crappy drafts and trades like last time.

Stevo_G

Juniors
how is this draft working cos i thought it would be pickin wrestlers at random but first 2 trades been chosen by general managers

me have no clue?

Eelectrica

Referee
Stevo_G said:
how is this draft working cos i thought it would be pickin wrestlers at random but first 2 trades been chosen by general managers

me have no clue?
Yeah the terminology the GM's are using is a bit confusing. In the WWE universe I guess the GM's think there luck played a part. :lol:

Of couse in reality, like everything in the WWE the draft has been pre-scripted - probably months in advance.

If it was a true lottery ie. Names being drawn out of a barrel they would probably end up with something like this:
Week 1
Cena to Raw
Lawler to SD

Week 2
Angle to raw
Christy Hemme to SD

Week 3
Eddie Guerro to Raw
Jim Ross to SD

Week 4
JBL to Raw
Simon Dean to SD