What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drag

Has anyone heard 'You and I' by Drag? Its a great song i cant get out of my head after hearing a few times on JJJ and on MMM last Sun night. Drag is the side project of Powderfinger guitarist Darren Middleton. Drag comprises Middleton on guitar and vocals, bassist Sean Hartman, drummer Mark McElligott (Powderfinger sound engineer) and keyboard player Matt Murphy. Their album The Way Out, will be released on July 11. The band will play at the Splendour in the Grass festival in Byron Bay on July 23.

L.P.P

Juniors
im a big fan of drag, i thought that there debut e.p was outstanding but ill have to agree and say that they were very average on the footy show.

Alex28

Coach
The Electric Horseman said:
This is the MUSIC forum on LEAGUE UNLIMITED, and the band did appear on THE FOOTY SHOW.

By all means post. Just don't cut and paste it from people who tell you to post it for the sake of a free sticker or something...

Once Dead

Bench
Come on guys, leave the dude alone...hell, i post threads asking what people think about the bands i like and i wouldn't be caught dead in a street team

Latest posts