What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragon Army Bus Trip to Canberra @ $35 per person

Cooper-Man

Bench
Canberra game has been announced for Sunday 22nd Aug @2pm.

The bus will leave Kogarah @ 9am to arrive at Canberra at 12.30pm and will leave Canberra @5pm to arrive in Sydney at 8.30pm.

We want to take 200 people to this game to support our team.

Bus is $20 per person return and game ticket purchased by us is $15. Total = $35

CHEAP AS CHIPS

FIRE UP. Please get your group numbers together.

PM me should you require any further details.

Payment by Friday the 13th is REQUIRED.

Payments can be made directly into this bank account:

Name: The Dragon Army
BSB: 112879
Account number: 456536760

Name + Raiders required in description.

Last edited:

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Thanks for the date and time, Cooper-Man. I just looked at nrl.com and it was still 'TBC'. I'll be making the long roadtrip from the N/W of dirty Victoria.

Big Norm

dragondad

First Grade
Wish I could get down there as last year looked amazing.Unfortunately with refereeing commitments I won't be able to make it.

Coshie

Juniors
Can you keep me 2 spots please.The money will go into tomorrow as i'm broke till then:(

i would have sent you a pm..but apparently i need to post more and not just lurk..

Cheers

STGTPDFB

Juniors
Cooper-Man.. Book me 2 spots for the trip to Canberra please.
I will drop the funds into the bank later this afternoon.. Thanks Youngie & Bluey

Coshie

Juniors
Two tickets just paid for.Looking forward to my 1st away trip with the Army.:crazy:

Was not sure if you need my proper name or my forum name..but it wont be hard for you to work it out mate :lol:

Cooper-Man

Bench
Two tickets just paid for.Looking forward to my 1st away trip with the Army.:crazy:

Was not sure if you need my proper name or my forum name..but it wont be hard for you to work it out mate :lol:

Pleas email me at peter@ourredv.com with your full name and mobile number. Cheers

Please guys, anyone else wanting to come please speak up and get me your numbers. We need to finally win this one and the supporters can be the difference.

Latest posts