What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragon Army Tour to Canberra - Roll Call

OurRedV

Juniors
In 11 weeks we take on the Raiders down in Canberra.

I thought it would be a good time to start to collect names for our Tour.

The official date of the match has not been announced yet but it will be between the 14th - 17th of August.

Last year Pete and I organised 1 Coach with 55 people.

This year we want you ALL to come...

We are taking names, whether it be on here via a reply to this thread, a PM to Pete or myself, email (see Contact us), Facebook or a simple phone call.

More details will follow as August approaches.

Fire up!

Sas2200

Juniors
count me, my 2 brothers and cousin in, as long as its not a sunday game!!! last years trip was awesome, too bad we didnt get the result

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
friday and saturday ill be able to bring anywhere from 5 to 20 people providing its a friday or saturday. a sunday game would result in me MIA due to church

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
The Football is my church. Praised be the mighty red vee!:D

i love my footy but last year i missed out on church for footy games and we lost them all and so far ive been choosing church before footy this year and it looks like its working for me so far. so ill rather miss out on the game in order for all you to have fun then me go and we all get punished for it.

Latest posts