What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragon Supporters Reject Board Plan for 2017

FlameThrower

Bench
We'll be lucky to get 10,000 next season.
I know this is a prickly topic...to renew or not renew, but all the frustrated fans, who been stuffed around for the last 5 years have had enough...emails don't work, social media rants lasts as long as the posts are up...so only option left in the hands of the fans is the membership renewal. If next year crashes then so be it....

thebigredv

First Grade
I know this is a prickly topic...to renew or not renew, but all the frustrated fans, who been stuffed around for the last 5 years have had enough...emails don't work, social media rants lasts as long as the posts are up...so only option left in the hands of the fans is the membership renewal. If next year crashes then so be it....

I agree. I hope others don't renew. The message will get through loud and clear.

Even if it does, we need new management. Fresh blood from the CEO to the board to the coach.

possm

Coach
If Cleary has truly knocked the Dragons back, then let's run with JD. We know what ew get from Mary so, giving JD the head coach job can only be an improvement.

hillbillyserb

Juniors
I would be keen to put in $50 into a fund so that we can take a page 3 ad in the Telegraph.
It would of course have to be well written by someone who understands the saints governance and the need for a change of board members, ceo, coach and outlining the dire situation.
The awareness needs to be raised in a big way or we will die.
If anyone is willing to organise such a fighting fund then you can count me in.

Como Connection

First Grade
I would be keen to put in $50 into a fund so that we can take a page 3 ad in the Telegraph.
It would of course have to be well written by someone who understands the saints governance and the need for a change of board members, ceo, coach and outlining the dire situation.
The awareness needs to be raised in a big way or we will die.
If anyone is willing to organise such a fighting fund then you can count me in.
Why would you read that rag?

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
Look at what Cronulla just achieved - with a saints junior to add injury to insult (that we should never have let go). What a tragedy our club has become. Our baby brother is now stronger than us.

Hang your head in shame McGregor and Doust. You know you are incompetent so do all true fans who care a favor and step aside - be men for once.

Latest posts