What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragon troubles

troy

Juniors
Nothing wrong with Barrett .. *edit - speculation, W* They are in big trouble at the Dragons.. Brown won't make it another month the way things are going .

wittyfan

Referee
troy said:
Nothing wrong with Barrett .. *edit - speculation, W* They are in big trouble at the Dragons.. Brown won't make it another month the way things are going .

Sounds rather juicy. :D

imasharkie

Coach
Geez Troy I hope you're right about this.....Jimbo must be doing cartwheels around oki doki with a red v guernsey on....I'd like to see that!

Jimbo

Immortal
There is a word for all of this. And that word is karma.

Remember all the sh*t they were putting on us during the Anderson dramas?

She's a bitch, all right...

:lol:

cussy

Juniors
I guess you dicks didn't read the papers this morning....Oh wait thats right most of you guys can't and the others are just in 1st class.

Dragons coach hits out after win over Warriors

20 March 2004

St George Illawarra coach Nathan Brown tonight hit out at the media after talk of infighting at the club, as the Dragons notched up their first win of the season.

A heavily reshuffled Dragons side beat the Warriors 16-10 at Ericsson Stadium, despite missing several key players including captain Trent Barrett.

Rumours of infighting at the National Rugby League club plagued the Dragons coming into the game.

"Probably the most disappointing thing for us was the media in Sydney saying all bad things about Trent," Brown told a post-match press conference.

"I don't mind the media bagging me but it's not very fair to bag Trent. He's been a great ambassador for rugby league and everything he's done has been good.

"And then as soon as he's down a touch, I don't know who it was that started rumours about him saying he did this to that person and that to this person ... it's just not very fair."

Just one game back from a 10 month layoff, Barrett has been ruled out for a month after injuring his knee at training during the week.

Barrett last weekend committed the schoolboy error of dropping the ball over the tryline in the Dragons' 21-12 loss to Canberra, but Brown said the five-eighth had played well.

"If we can work really hard when Trent comes back, I'm sure we can give him a good look so he can do really well," Brown said.

--------

The rumors that troy has repeated here where started by none other then Rebecca Wilson. :lol:

And Firman didn't play because he missed the plane you moron.

Jimbo

Immortal
Aww, poor Browny's upset because the media found out his players hate him.

Boo F*cking Hoo.

:lol:

Generalzod

Immortal
Saints supporters make me laugh, all last year they were posting crap in the Sharks forum in regards to our coaching problems and gloating about it.
Now that the rolls are reverse you guys don't like it.

wittyfan

Referee
Brownie was just on 2GB trying to dispel the rumours, as well as discussing last night's game. Not very convincing I must say! :lol:

Collateral

Coach
Dream on losers...dream on...just incase you guys dont understand, I calle dyou losers becaue you guys lost again, and we won, and also the other fact about you guys never being able to win a premiership or something like that?.... even if we did have problems with players and the coach, we could always ask you blokes how to deal with it, you lot get rid of premiership winning coaches once every 2 or so years :lol:

I was watching some movie on shotime the other night about England in the Soccer world Cup and there was this really great chant in it that could apply to you fullas as well..."YOU'RE SH*T AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE, YOU'RE SH!T AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE"

RICHO

Juniors
If Firman missed the plane, why was Matthew Head on that exact same plane?!? HAHAHA
Just in case some of the star players didn't show?!?

RICHO said:
If Firman missed the plane, why was Matthew Head on that exact same plane?!? HAHAHA
Just in case some of the star players didn't show?!?

He was their to play 5/8 in the absence of Barrett. :roll:

Firman was to play inside him at half but instead Head was shifted to 7 and Timinins played 5/8.

Keep on dreaming 'people'.

Latest posts