What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18 2024: Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
A good look at our next opponents, another loss coming up next week, away from home so twice as hard

GC 12-0 over Cronulla at HT

TheParraboy

Staff member
Why is it called Coffs International Stadium? What International events would they have their?

At more than 20ha, this regional sporting complex has an internationally renowned reputation for maintaining superior playing surfaces in a sport and event friendly city.

Chipmunk

Coach
At more than 20ha, this regional sporting complex has an internationally renowned reputation for maintaining superior playing surfaces in a sport and event friendly city.

I call BS on the internationally renowned...

I think it's international claim to fame is...

"In mid-2001, the regional NSW venue played host to minor World Cup Qualifiers with the Socceroos playing teams such as Fiji and American Samoa. The stadium holds the official record for the biggest score in a Football International when Australia defeated American Samoa 31-0 with Archie Thompson scoring 13 goals, also a record."

Chipmunk

Coach
I think it's international claim to fame is...

"In mid-2001, the regional NSW venue played host to minor World Cup Qualifiers with the Socceroos playing teams such as Fiji and American Samoa. The stadium holds the official record for the biggest score in a Football International when Australia defeated American Samoa 31-0 with Archie Thompson scoring 13 goals, also a record."

So any ground that has held any international event could be called an international stadium based on that.

JokerEel

Coach
I don't care come at me ffs

Walsh is the worst defensive fullback in the competition.

Plus if he didn't have his acceleration he would be playing QCUP.

Latest posts