What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
This team just has no quit.

I think we were far and away the better side in this one. The 3 tries the dragons scored to get in front involved a bit of bad luck (1st) and IMO manu was taken out prior to the quick tap for the 3rd.

Anyways they get the job done and we are still in with a shot of top 4

3 teddy
2 liu
1 Hutch

We probably have to beat souths to finish top 4. They can only finish 2nd or 3rd now, the difference between which is meaningless this year given the neutral venues. Hopefully they rest a few and/or they just don't care. I am sure whatever team we are able to name will try hard though.

Zadar

Juniors
Tough to argue that, Toops would of got a point from me if not for that effort on ravalava.

thought young Egan had a great game in attack and defence, glad he has resigned.

Teddy -3
Hutch-2
E.butch

Good move from Robbo to game manage Walker today. The kid’s been looking gassed the last few rounds so bringing him on in the second half with tiring defenders was a master stroke. What pleased me the most was they kept their heads when Saints got in front with a huge momentum swing.

We got down to a one man bench on a hot day and now face Souths on a short turn around and possibly less players again to choose from.

3. Teddy
2. Liu
1 Verrills

Valheru

Coach
Good move from Robbo to game manage Walker today. The kid’s been looking gassed the last few rounds so bringing him on in the second half with tiring defenders was a master stroke. What pleased me the most was they kept their heads when Saints got in front with a huge momentum swing.

We got down to a one man bench on a hot day and now face Souths on a short turn around and possibly less players again to choose from.

3. Teddy
2. Liu
1 Verrills

Agree re: walker

It turned out to be a massive confidence booster for him as well as he dominated once he came on.

Great coaching.

Thought verrils had his best game this season too. More of that please.

Headless Chook

Juniors
3. Teddy
2. Hutch
1. Walker

do you think they’ll start Walker next week or continue with him coming off the bench? We need to get off to a good start against Souths (as they like to do) and I just think Walker is a better option than Lam.

H.H

Juniors
3 - Ted
2 - Hutch
1 - Liu

Top effort again. Super impressed with Baker and Egan Butcher. And yes, Verrills had his best game since coming back. Master stroke by Robbo re. Walker - really knows his players and Sammy's impact when he came on was massive.

3. Teddy
2. Hutch
1. Walker

do you think they’ll start Walker next week or continue with him coming off the bench? We need to get off to a good start against Souths (as they like to do) and I just think Walker is a better option than Lam.
It’ll depend on the state of our latest injuries. Think he may have to start against South.

Valheru

Coach
Keighran only has 5 days to pass concussion protocols which seems unlikely. That would see Lam go to centres and walker start although I have a feeling iku and/or J-Moz might get named on extended bench given this week is the lower limit of their prospective return dates.

3. Teddy
2. Hutch
1. Isaac Liu

I was so proud of the boys last week. Every Rooster fan should be!

This week will be a different kettle of fish unfortunately, but we need to keep fighting, battling and keeping the faith. Robbo has built an amazing culture at our great club and we should never forget, regardless of how difficult our circumstances become.