What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons are already winners to Bennett

TheRev

First Grade
Funny, most people say that home-and-away footy is flashy and finals footy is grinding.

Good luck tomorrow.

This is the problem, our football style would win a lot of grinding finals games, but our opposition was in good form too, they didnt shut down due to finals pressure like some teams do.

j0nesy

Bench
sounds like you supporters and the coach are already conceiding defeat this week ... trying to make out like you overachieved to make yourselves feel better when you lose. ......
you guys finished first ....not an easy feat at all .... but unfortunately your boring style of football can win you games during the season but not semi finals .......

You're a bit cocky for a supporter of a team that got beaten 37 - blot less than two weeks ago. Counting your chickens already?

Dragon Dave

Bench
I love how everyone has pencilled in Parra as the team to beat and Dragons as gone. They say our weaknesses were exposed last week, well people must have a short memory because we did more than expose weaknesses of Parra just a week earlier.

If you had missed the season and were opening up the paper for the first time, you'd think Parra were already premiers and Saints had got the spoon. I love it.

TheRev

First Grade
I love how everyone has pencilled in Parra as the team to beat and Dragons as gone. They say our weaknesses were exposed last week, well people must have a short memory because we did more than expose weaknesses of Parra just a week earlier.

If you had missed the season and were opening up the paper for the first time, you'd think Parra were already premiers and Saints had got the spoon. I love it.

It cracks me up, all the Eels supporters discussing who they will play in the grand-final, they are my least feared of the 6 teams in the comp (maybe on par with the Titans).

RedVDave

First Grade
In my view I believe this article was written to take the pressure off the boys, as in we did not think we would come this far. So let's just have fun with our footy, and whatever we achieve along the way is an added bonus, as the great man himself said.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
In my view I believe this article was written to take the pressure off the boys, as in we did not think we would come this far. So let's just have fun with our footy, and whatever we achieve along the way is an added bonus, as the great man himself said.

I hope so. Thank god they won the MP cause if they do lose at least they have something to show for this season.