What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Army Vs Cowgirls

Cooper-Man

Bench
FIRE THE f**k UP.

its a sunday afternoon and no one should have any excuse.:D Unless the weather is sh*t house lets fire the f**k up and get a massive army happening.

Come on everyone. FIRE THE HELL UP AND LETS KILL IT.:crazy:

Sas2200

Juniors
sorry pete, we wont be there to join you and finish of at maccas again this wk lolllll, sunday is soccer day, unless it gets washed out....make us proud!!!

f**k i love playing saturday nights.
due to this myself and a few of the boy are able to make the game this week,
meaning as usual we will be off our trees and getting rowdy lol.
FIRE THE f**k UP

It is, I was meaning my game,
because we train friday nights and usually play sunday I havn't had much of a chance to get to many games this year.
we have a saturday night game this week so i can make it sunday.

big pat

Coach
good luck hope you have a decent coach, looking forward to sunday hope someone can smash that little pissant thurston,rip his f**king head off.

brendothejet

First Grade
unfortunately i will be halfway through being beaten by Mascot Jets. Thankfully we will be finished by kick off and i can go straight into the clubhouse and watch the game...

Fire up boys!

Latest posts