What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons ARMY vs Roosters!!

The superb team army for Friday night live at 7 30pm.

1. Boyd
2. Morris
3. Nightingale
4. Coops
5. Dell
6. Soward
7. Hornby
8. Poore
9. Young
10. Weymen
11. Prior
12. Creagh
13. Costigan

14. Hunt
15. Saffy
16. Green
17. Head

At 55th minute, Head replaces Young and shift to front row.
Green deserves for the spot. No need for Priddis and Stanley!

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Ill be there for kick off when the 20s start , so maybe one drink at the royal

and for f**ks sake stop hijacking threads

I usually sit in my seats, but convinced Dad and the rest of the crew to sit on the hill for this match. Haven't seen you boys in a while, will be good to catch up again. Can't wait!!

:)

dragondad

First Grade
Ill be there,used to love the rivalry between these two clubs,hopefully despite it being 1 v 16,the rivalary is still there and the Roosters fans still come out.

Surely nothing short of a 16k crowd.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
would it be wrong to smuggle in 100 live chickens, and then let them loose amongst the roosters fan club?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
good luck on fri, hopefully its a good close game (more for our sake than yours :D)

i have an uncanny prediciton for what's gonna happen on friday night..

chicken3~.jpg

Dea

Juniors
Close game nothing! I'm down from Queensland and hoping we put on two halves of attacking footy. Bmoz and Delll to both get doubles for a start would be great!

Russo

Juniors
I'll be coming and standing on the hill with the rest of you! Cant wait, going to be an awesome game! Im fired up!!!!!!

Latest posts