What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Army Vs Souths @ ANZ

Saintsman

Juniors
All saints supporters straight to the GAY bays!
icon2.gif

Oh man, you're hilarious.

mgtra

Juniors
Just looking on ticketek - the best available CAT A ticket is:

Area: Eastern Side
Category: Dragons Fans Reserve
Section: 409-1

Thats up on level 4 on about the 10 m line.

Anyone sat up there? Is it better viewing than the GA dragons bays?

I have not sat up that high before.
Any advice appreciated. Cheers

Dragon Dave

Bench
Should get a good crowd tonight, I have to stay back at work as usual so won't be able to make it out to Homebush in time. Give em hell!

Cooper-Man

Bench
The army was quiet. Didn't hear crap all on the radio call. Bunch of lightweights!!

Meh..............................

We are not the t shirt army for the radio station and all tv networks to come and put a microphone in the middle of us to make us sound louder.

Expected more from you ray.:p

jackb

Juniors
i heard it, and i'm partly deaf, btw my daughter told me after the game that certain souths supporters were calling st george cheats, can someone enlighten me as how they came to that conclusion.

First I've heard of the cheats slogan Pat - I thought that the Rabbitohs had the better of it but your guys won it fair and square. No doubt that you play with more disipline and make the most of your opportunities so all the best to you. I would be surprised if anyone was to label saints as cheats other than someone with sour grapes on the table.

Latest posts