What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons beaten by woful Raiders

Sharkie73

Bench
Take heart everyone The Dragons where beaten by woful Raiders side. with the amount of mistakes the Raiders made the dragons should have beaten them by at least 20 but couldn't.
Play of the Game; Trent Barret dropping the ball over the line without being touched :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Raiders where worse than us last night.

Anonymous

Juniors
The Raiders were, in my opinion, far from woeful. Their first half was near perfect - they got a severe case of the dropsies in the second half, but the damage had already been done.

Sharkie73

Bench
They made a alot of mistakes in both halfs, yes the second being the worst agreed.
With that amount of dropped ball we could have beaten. Score 21-12 and on for and against we will be sitting higher than the dragons :clap: :clap: :D

Anonymous

Juniors
The Raiders had about 80% completions and 3 missed tackles in the first half. If that's poor, I'd love for Cronulla to be that 'bad' next weekend.

Generalzod

Immortal
And I thought that the dragons could make it to Grand final!!
OKI DOKI Stadium has not been a happy hunting ground for the St George team.
For memory there only win last year was against Cronulla.

Woeful? Give yourself an uppercut mate. :roll:

Most sides would've thrown in the towel after the Dragons were on a roll in the 2nd half.

Sharkie73

Bench
Raiderman I wasn't having a shot at the Raiders I was having a dig at the Dragons ;-) Your right about the Raiders hanging in there, huge effort :clap: :clap:

wittyfan

Referee
Canberra are going to be a hard side to beat again this year, though they did their best to lose the game midway through the second half. Had to laugh at Barrett's bombed try though! :lol:

Macca

Coach
Raiders were good, certainly not woeful. Both these sides would have thrashed us, the way we played. Let's start paying out on other clubs when we get our sh*t in one sock, eh?

The Raiders played almost perfect footbal in the first half. Real semi final stuff. The Raiders did lose the plot in the second half though. Not much has changed for the Dragons this year. Still can't win the close matches they are favoured to win. Inconsistent, can'y play for 80 minutes.

Wobbygong

First Grade
At least the Queens lost to a side that is a genuine top 4 contender, we lost to a battling side that out enthused and out lasted us completely.

We were absolutely pathetic, I stoked the Dragons were beaten but it isn't going to make me happy if we ourselves repeat last season and continue to flounder at the bottom of the ladder.

God help us against the Bulldogs next week, they'll put 40 on us.

Barrett's bombed try was the gleaming jewel in an otherwise barren league weekend.

What a classic. I enjoyed the despair on his face so much!

cheese

Bench
1042250_trent.jpg
:clap:

Sharkman

Juniors
ShireShark said:
Barrett's bombed try was the gleaming jewel in an otherwise barren league weekend.

What a classic. I enjoyed the despair on his face so much!

So true, so true

shadowboxer

First Grade
i cant believe this is being discussed. By all means bag the dragons but until our backyard is in better shape i wouldnt be bagging anyone

Jimbo

Immortal
Bastard_Squad said:
Well they say a picture is worth a thousand words, although in this case I think it was the same word a thousand times.

F, something, something, something?

Latest posts