What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragon's Best 17

possm

Coach
I know that pre-season training has not begun as yet and that most probably we have not finished our recruitment program. So, I hope that this list of players will change as new recruits come in and as players step up in their effort to make the top 17.

So, at this point in time and with the players we currently have available my team would be:

1. Sloan - only if he puts in the hard work during the off-season
2. Matt Feagai
3. Ramsey - only if Bird is selected at lock and/or Sloan is selected as our fullback
4. Lomax
5. Ravalawa
6. Armone
7. Hunt (c)
8. F Molo
9. Liddle - Initial selection, with Sullivan or Hunt as looker if he does not work out
10. Musgrove - Get him fit and let him battle in the run-on side
11. Suli - no replacement of Sims so far, Suli could evolve as a great edge forward
12. Su'A
13, Bird - lock or left-center

14. Sulivan
15. De Belin
16. Lawrie
17. M Molo

Let us know your potential list. I'm sure there will be changes over the off-season.

Here goes...
1 Ramsey 2 Sloane 3 Matt Feagai 4 Lomax 5 Ravalawa 6 Amone 7 Hunt
13 de Belin 12 S'ua 11 Suli 10 F Molo 9 Sullivan 8 Lawrie
14 M Molo 15 Bird 16 Fuimaono 17 J Hunt 18 Liddle 19 Musgrove 20 Burns 21 Murchie - if we've signed him, as I've not seen this confirmed. Otherwise give Coric a guernsey.

BIG RIG

Juniors
We are gonna come last with our current squad

All these other fellow cellar dweller clubs like the Bulldogs and Tigers making actual attempts to improve there roster e,g Bulldogs signing Kikau and Mahoney and Tigers signing Papalii , Koroisau and now today reportedly John Bateman

And what are we doing signing f**king Zane Musgrove and Jacob f**king Liddle

Trifili13

Juniors

All these other fellow cellar dweller clubs like the Bulldogs and Tigers making actual attempts to improve there roster e,g Bulldogs signing Kikau and Mahoney and Tigers signing Papalii , Koroisau and now today reportedly John Bateman

We will always have the Warriors to save us from the spoon.

6. Amone
7. Sullivan
9. Hunt
Anything else is madness
That doesn't mean that Hook's going to do it, though, does it?
It's realistic to presume that Money Pit will play in the 7, whether it's in the team's interest or not cos he and Hook have agreed on it.
End of story.

Crush

Coach
That doesn't mean that Hook's going to do it, though, does it?
It's realistic to presume that Money Pit will play in the 7, whether it's in the team's interest or not cos he and Hook have agreed on it.
End of story.
Id say there is absolutely zero chance Hook will do it. Ben Hunt has said he won’t play there and Hook has said he won’t play him there.
The interesting point will be, will the new coach try and move Hunt to 9?

Crush

Coach
We will always have the Warriors to save us from the spoon.
We aren’t a wooden spoon side. With players like Ben Hunt, Gareth Widdop of years gone by, we always have that one player that get get us the points over some lowly placed teams like the warriors.
That’s why we pay them a million bucks a season.
We’ll do enough to finish 13th this year with Dolphins coming in that’s avoiding the bottom 4, pass mark for board.

blacksafake

First Grade

We’re just helping out a fellow joint venture club by signing Musgrove & Liddle so they could replace them with Papalli & Koroisau 😂

Crush

Coach
We’re just helping out a fellow joint venture club by signing Musgrove & Liddle so they could replace them with Papalli & Koroisau 😂
I still say if we merged with the tigers, we still wouldn’t make the finals.
The St George Illawarra Wests Tigers aren’t beating Souths, Sharks, Penrith, Roosters.

possm

Coach
There are opportunities there for us to take advantage of. I feel we have a really good chance to turn things around in 2023.

st.phil

Bench
if we can lose Macca Woods and even Mbye - that would be as good as signing a rep player. I think it's more likely than landing a big fish. Placeholder year again next year w the coach on the chopping block

possm

Coach
We have let go a ton of forwards, including Sims 800k, and only signed Liddle and Musgrove. Surely we have 800k to sign David Fitita.

14. Sulivan
15. De Belin
16. Lawrie
17. M Molo
All in the run on side. Bird for JDB at lock.. you are kidding. JDB is the heart and soul of this club. We are similar ages, want a return to the St George Dragons, but we differ greatly when it comes to who plays where.

Latest posts